PDA

View Full Version : How do you get custom/edited rosters into Dynasty Mode?

GamecocksBM
07-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Is there a way to use custom rosters while you're playing your dynasty?

cdj
07-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Yes. Have them loaded BEFORE creating the Dynasty and that is the file you will have throughout the duration of the Dynasty.

Welcome to the site, BTW!

GamecocksBM
07-12-2011, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the help! Know of a good online dynasty?

cjg225
07-13-2011, 11:59 AM
So, I heard you can't edit roster traits in Dynasty. Are you saying that you CAN edit them with a preloaded roster before creating Dynasty?

If so, how does that work? If I edit my players' traits on the main menu, those traits won't show up in Dynasty?

gschwendt
07-13-2011, 12:02 PM
So, I heard you can't edit roster traits in Dynasty. Are you saying that you CAN edit them with a preloaded roster before creating Dynasty?

If so, how does that work? If I edit my players' traits on the main menu, those traits won't show up in Dynasty?
You cannot edit player traits such as height & weight, but you can edit player ratings in dynasty (that's new this year).

But, if you edit your rosters before you create your dynasty, they should carry over whenever you start your dynasty, so long as your edited roster is the one you have loaded at the time you start your dynasty.

cjg225
07-13-2011, 12:15 PM
You cannot edit player traits such as height & weight, but you can edit player ratings in dynasty (that's new this year).

But, if you edit your rosters before you create your dynasty, they should carry over whenever you start your dynasty, so long as your edited roster is the one you have loaded at the time you start your dynasty.
Okay, I think I get it. But just to be clear, when I edit my roster traits at the main menu and they're saved, if I immediately start a Dynasty, those traits will carry over?

Thanks for the help. I appreciate it. I don't upgrade NCAA often so I am out of the loop with a lot of this stuff.

gschwendt
07-13-2011, 12:18 PM
Okay, I think I get it. But just to be clear, when I edit my roster traits at the main menu and they're saved, if I immediately start a Dynasty, those traits will carry over?
Yes, they should. Obviously wouldn't hurt to double check before you advance too far into your dynasty but you should be good.

cdj
07-13-2011, 12:19 PM

As long as they are saved and loaded, yep - they will be in your Dynasty.

cjg225
07-13-2011, 12:25 PM
Okay, thanks for your help.