PDA

View Full Version : How do I get the CPU to handle my recruiting?

mikeande22
07-12-2011, 07:17 PM
Is there anyway in a dynasty to just let the cpu to all the recruiting for you? i have been trying to figure out a way but cant. they will put all your recruits there for you but cant find a way for them just to do everything just wondering if it is possible

cdj
07-12-2011, 07:54 PM
Actually, there is and I thought it was defaulted to ON.

When you enter Recruiting, click on the box in the lower left. Off the top of my head, I think it is Recruit Plan or Recruit Settings....something like that.

Here you will have three options. One of to allow the CPU to fill your board with recruits, one allows the CPU to schedule visits, and the other allows the CPU to make scholarship offers for you.

Hitting R1/RB at this screen will also allow you to customize the CPUs approach to recruiting for you. You can tell them what positions to go after most, for example.

If you need more help, let us know and I can fire up the game and walk you through it.

mikeande22
07-12-2011, 08:49 PM
thinks for your input. I did go through all of that but it does not have an option for them to spend the time with the recruits. You can tell them what positions you needd more of and the AI will fill the board with more of those players but i dont think it actually calls them for you but hey man i really dont know so if you can give more input i would be grateful thanks for you time.

OptionMasta
07-12-2011, 10:35 PM
I am fairly certain that the CPU calls the recruits for you. Even if you set everything else to manual, in years past the CPU would make calls for you if you did nothing.

jaymo76
07-12-2011, 10:56 PM
Since I am starting as an OC I plan on letting the cpu do most of the work. I will choose FIVE or so offensive players that I actively go after and let the cpu do the rest. Reall,y as a coordinator I should NOT have so much influence over recruiting.