PDA

View Full Version : Over35 XBOX 360 has 4 ODs about to start...and we have spots open

Rusty Barr
07-09-2011, 07:07 AM
I wonder how many of the leagues that are posting here have a track record like we do at Over35...

:rolleyes:

Not bragging....well, maybe I am...

:blush:

but we have started and finished EVERY single league since 2005! We play straight through year after year till the next new version of the game comes out. Typically we get THREE full dynasties completed with EACH of our 4 ODs!

Our ODs advance every Monday and have been doing so forever.

I wonder how many of the online ODs start, and never even finish ONE FULL SEASON, let alone THREE?

For info email me at chrisfranco@sc.rr.com

Must be over 35
Xbox 360

We have four OD leagues with spots open

Send me an email and I will email you back with all the information you need to join the best older sports gaming community in the USA

some of our NCAA 12 rules....(a complete rule book is available, not gonna put it all here)

AA level

7 minute quarters

Over35 Game Weeks
a. Game weeks will be Monday morning to Sunday night. Everyone needs to play one game per week. No more. No less.

Headsets
a. Both players must use a WORKING headset and Mic, No headset. No game. You DON'T need to talk THROUGHOUT the game. But you MUST say "Hello" at game start screen.
b. You must be able to pause the game and put your headset on and be able to TALK if you or your opponent wants to speak with you.

User Catching - aka Rocket Catching
a. On O, You can NOT manually take control of a receiver while the ball is in the air on a pass play. Banned. No USER CATCHING on offense, CPU must make ALL offensive catches.
b. Once the ball is caught you can THEN manually take control and run with the receiver.

If you email me I will email you back with all the details

:easy:

Rusty Barr
07-10-2011, 06:07 AM
chrisfranco@sc.rr.com is my email

Rusty Barr
07-11-2011, 06:10 AM
spots open