PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football Dynasty Stories - Named Rosters or CPU Generated?

Treadstone6700
07-01-2011, 12:02 AM
I'm planning on doing a "dynasty stories" website that will follow my Miami Hurricanes through a couple of seasons of NCAA Football 12. Game write ups, season stories, recruiting news, etc. - some serious nerd business.

Wondering if I should use real coach and player names or if I should go with the computer generated ones.

Just wondering if any of you had done anything like this and what route you went. Recommendations would be appreciated!

Thanks guys!

morsdraconis
07-01-2011, 12:09 AM
I would definitely go with real names as it's just much more interesting to read about and later on, you can compare how they did in real life to how they did in the game.

Treadstone6700
07-01-2011, 12:27 AM
I would definitely go with real names as it's just much more interesting to read about and later on, you can compare how they did in real life to how they did in the game.

I'm planning on making some changes w/ custom conferences too so it wont be a pure sim dynasty, but it would be fun to see how players stats matched up at the end of the season