PDA

View Full Version : Cheeser playing NCAA 12 demo using same play, Y receiver always open

ram29jackson
06-30-2011, 03:00 AM
just a guy on youtube saying he used this play the whole time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsfDy6HUHkY

Dr Death
06-30-2011, 03:15 AM
What game was it that supposedly adjusted to your play calls and was supposed to eliminate this type of crap? Was it NFL2K5? Or was it a Madden game? Either way... this is the kind of stuff that needs to be addressed. Not only for on-line, but for off-line against the CPU as well.

morsdraconis
06-30-2011, 10:15 AM
Funny he says that he used it the whole way down the field, yet only shows three plays. This game also changes up the play calling to stop what you're doing. I'm going to test this stupid play right now and prove that I can't throw just that route the entire game.

texacotea
06-30-2011, 10:17 AM
PRetty sure it was a 2K game that did that. With him droppign 6-10 yards back everytime its going to give him time to let receivers get open

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
06-30-2011, 11:42 AM
i dont buy it... guys... if it was open "every time" why does he start the video on "4th & 3" ...?

come on... some people want to feel like they have found some flaw this guy is ridiculous... dont even post his stuff to get him more views... lol

"E"

ram29jackson
06-30-2011, 02:47 PM
i dont buy it... guys... if it was open "every time" why does he start the video on "4th & 3" ...?

come on... some people want to feel like they have found some flaw this guy is ridiculous... dont even post his stuff to get him more views... lol

"E"

just showing the straight and cheeser cultures posting in the youtube world that all love football in some way, shape or form,

obviously, I do think the kid was looking for easy,lazy, money plays

Iron Dragon
06-30-2011, 02:59 PM
Just tried this play:

Complete, 4 yard gain
Complete, 9 yard gain
Interception (CB jumps right in front of the pass)
---
WR Double-covered
Dropped
---
Threw for him, went to WR #4 instead, 9 yard gain
Complete, 6 yard gain
Tipped
Complete, 2 yard gain
Dropped

BUSTED

ram29jackson
06-30-2011, 03:46 PM
Just tried this play:

Complete, 4 yard gain
Complete, 9 yard gain
Interception (CB jumps right in front of the pass)
---
WR Double-covered
Dropped
---
Threw for him, went to WR #4 instead, 9 yard gain
Complete, 6 yard gain
Tipped
Complete, 2 yard gain
Dropped

BUSTED

depends maybe on setting you and he played at ...but remember, cheesers are very zen like in running backwards or to the side waiting for the particular receiver to get open grasshopper, so that may work for a cheeser more than it did you :D