PDA

View Full Version : Diamond in the Rough (360 OD)

texacotea
06-27-2011, 11:10 AM
Gauging intrest in a coaching Carousel dynasty. Will start as an OC/DC and move up. Will be limited on how and where you move up so everyone isnt scattered around.

Wanting to use 2-3 conf. and then move to 2-3 BCS conf.

Will be advancing at a decent pace. Nothing to slow but not every day either.

texacotea
06-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Lets go guys, this will be a good run dynasty Just need ppl to sign up

texacotea
06-29-2011, 08:46 AM
working with a solid 1 person so far......

morsdraconis
06-29-2011, 09:30 AM
Give it time man. Once the game hits, there will be a bunch of people looking for new dynasties. I wish I had more time to play in another one cause I'd be all over joining another one, but 2 ODs is enough for me. (and sorry for the false hope of having someone join with the reply :( )

texacotea
06-29-2011, 10:22 AM
Give it time man. Once the game hits, there will be a bunch of people looking for new dynasties. I wish I had more time to play in another one cause I'd be all over joining another one, but 2 ODs is enough for me. (and sorry for the false hope of having someone join with the reply :( )

you did, you did.....I know but would like to get things sorta squared away or working towards it before it starts. Another reason is that with all the ppl looking for dynasties most will be "new" and not someone who is established around here.

Cweed92
07-10-2011, 06:29 PM
hey man i wouldent mind joining gt is Pirate1997 my lil cousin put it and havent felt like changeing it i am 18 but i would love to join just send me a friend inv on xbl and we can talk more about it

Cweed92
07-11-2011, 07:28 AM
and umm do we have to move up to head coach right away or can we stay oc or dc for awhile??