PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 12 - 6/21 Patch Details

JBHuskers
06-22-2011, 11:25 AM
From Handsward:

Hey guys,

I will be posting a full write-up on what is changed with the patch tomorrow morning. We have a server reload that will take place tomorrow for some patch features to take effect. I can't say what is in the patch until this reload has been performed. Sorry for the wait on the info and we appreciate your patience.

gschwendt
06-23-2011, 09:48 AM
Here is the rundown of all fixes included in the most recent update:

1. Challenge Tiger Bug: Tiger shooting -70 in your career when you challenge him for the #1 spot will no longer happen.
2. All new Twitter feed feature: Check out the latest tweets from your favorite Tiger 12 Golfers in the ticker.
3. Reboot crash (360 only): This crash was happening to 360 users. When the crash took place, your entire system would reboot. This crash has been fixed.
4. Gamernet crash: Freezing at the challenge info screen when loading into a gamernet clip has been fixed.
5. Incorrect course options load screen when entering a live tournament has been removed.
6. Masters scorecard bug: Issue resolved involving multiple users playing at Augusta and the scorecard not tracking properly.
7. Lefty Lie Indicator: Now correctly shows the lie (abovew or below feet part) for left-handed golfers.
8. Added Dolby dts logo to PS3 XMB background
9. Fixed loft stick spin being reset on your custom shot when you cycle to a caddy shot and back
http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/7220177.page

psuexv
06-23-2011, 12:50 PM
Not sure where to put this so I'll put it here. I've noticed some inconsistencies with the commentary regarding the holes as well. The main one I remember since I just played there was Wailee. On hole 10, it's a par 5, and the commentary starts out on the holes saying it's the longest par 4 on the course.

gschwendt
06-23-2011, 01:34 PM
Not sure where to put this so I'll put it here. I've noticed some inconsistencies with the commentary regarding the holes as well. The main one I remember since I just played there was Wailee. On hole 10, it's a par 5, and the commentary starts out on the holes saying it's the longest par 4 on the course.
It's always done that.

However, since the patch, I've noticed that Nantz is often drunk. He'll surprisingly brag about you driving it to the green on a par three and then talk about an eagle opportunity on a par four when you're laying two.

psuexv
06-23-2011, 01:40 PM
It's always done that.

However, since the patch, I've noticed that Nantz is often drunk. He'll surprisingly brag about you driving it to the green on a par three and then talk about an eagle opportunity on a par four when you're laying two.

Yeah, I haven't played since the patch so yes it's always been there. I just didn't know where to put it, and since we were talking about bugs here I thought I would mention it.

JBHuskers
06-23-2011, 03:27 PM
It's always done that.

Well he did just get divorced I think. :D

psusnoop
06-23-2011, 03:42 PM
It's always done that.

I have been getting this one since I started playing the game. The first couple of times getting this information I was excited "sweet, I've got a shot at eagle" then my freaking debbie downer caddy tells me that it is only a birdie. That SOB is going to get a putter wrapped around his head one of these times.

It would help if my short term memory would be better, but I'm pretty good at forgetting things a second after I do it :D:D