PDA

View Full Version : (PS3) Elite

justice80
06-17-2011, 12:42 PM
Console & League name - (PS3) Elite

League Difficulty: All-American (7 minute quarters)

Teams available/custom conference layout: Everyone will start out as a OC or DC at a 1 star program. I will be transferring TCU to the Big East after the first year, (Even though it pains me to do so).

Schedule (How quickly will weeks be advanced): Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday night at 10pm Central. Will advance sooner if everyone has played there games. Will start Dynasty once named rosters are available.

Scheduling: Use PSN or email, or text if cell phone #’s are given.

Rules: One restart per season, consider this a mulligan if your power goes out, or you lose connection to the network.
Schedule 2-3 user games per season. (With coaching carousel and what conferences you transfer into this number could go up.)
Looking for players who will be in this for the long haul, not ones who will be dropping out after the first month. When the shiny newness of the game wears off.
Please include a little about yourself when you respond. Favorite Team/ Age/ Time Zone/ When you would be available for PvP games. How long have you been with NCAA Football? Any other relevant information.
Once the league is full (12 members) we will do a team draft in random order.

Gameplay: Play the game like a real football game. If you don’t know that means please look for a league elsewhere.

justice80
06-20-2011, 11:11 AM
Favorite Team: Huskers GO BIG RED!!!
Time Zone: Central
Availability: On Weekdays anytime after 6pm, and usually anytime on weekends
I've been playing NCAA Football since around '02, '03
Can't wait for 12 to come out, and too start playing with the coaching carousel.

CardStrong
07-08-2011, 12:35 PM
I am interested in joining a dynasty like this.

Favorite Team: Louisville Cardinals
Availability: Weekdays varies depending on school and work schedules, anytime on Saturdays.
Really excited about coaching carousel.
I plan on starting as the OC at Florida International on your online dynasty.
PSN: Kenboslice850

gn7593
07-10-2011, 05:00 PM
If you're still looking let me know.

Favorite Team: USC Trojans
Time Zone: Mountain
Availability: Weekdays after 1 and most of weekends in the morning and afternoon.
Been playing NCAA for as long as i can remember playing anything on playstation. Started with PS2, now i play every year with PS3.
PSN: gn7593

Jcoop9
07-11-2011, 08:45 PM
Favorite Team: The Ohio St Buckeyes
Availability: On Weekdays anytime after 6pm, and usually anytime on weekends
I've been playing NCAA Football since NCAA Football 98 on PS2
Definitely Excited for 12!
PSN: Jcoop9

mmjackson2532
07-18-2011, 11:02 AM
I want in the league if you still have spots open

Amish
07-18-2011, 11:27 AM
PSN: xAmishWarriorx

Favorite Team: Huskers
Availability: On Weekdays anytime after 7pm, and usually anytime on weekends
I've been playing NCAA ever since the PS2 Ncaa's , and before that even play ps1 NCAA gameday :P. Alot of online dynasty experience from '10 and '09

Iscore4myLord
07-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Favorite Team: The Ohio St Buckeyes
Time Zone: Eastern
Availability: anytime after 12 noon weekdays all days saturdays and after 1pm on sundays
I've been playing NCAA Football for as long as i can remember since NCAA GAMEBREAKER FOR PS2
PSN: Iscore4myLord

CosmicCharlie
07-19-2011, 05:53 PM
Still planning on doing this dynasty?

Team: Bama
Time Zone: Eastern
Availability: Most anytime after 9pm est
Been playing college football games offline for a long time, but new to the online dynasties. Anybody remember College Football's National Championship for the Genesis?
PSN: CosmicCharlie

buckeye02
07-21-2011, 05:06 AM
I'm down to do this. I bet i can get Gator into this as well.

Team: THE Ohio State University
Time: Central
Availability: Monday-Friday 12pm-6PM I can do weekends if planned ahead of time.
PSN: Block-O (buckeye02 is my main name, but i won't have enough room to add everyone to my friends list.
I'm a recruiting Guru, i have dealerships and strippers in my back pocket.