PDA

View Full Version : Updates of your last NCAA Football 10 games!

Kev5890
06-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Use this thread to discuss your last games with NCAA Football 10 as the NCAA Football 11 demo approaches next week.

I just started a game FSU (me) vs Florida (CPU) in heavy snow!

EDIT: Ended up losing 21-7..Only score was a pick 6 at the end of the half.
http://content.easports.com/media2/ncaa10/2517/992A0001_2_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_Soo.jpg
http://content.easports.com/media2/ncaa10/2517/992A0001_3_JPEG_SCREENSHOT_sXh.jpg

Flav
06-09-2010, 07:10 PM
Haven't really been playing games. I'm just trying to get 1000GS. :p

cdj
06-09-2010, 07:38 PM
I'm the same as BigBlue. My NCAA 10 time has been spent working on getting the Platinum trophy, so I have been playing a decent amount of Road to Glory. My QB freshman year won the Heisman and is having another monster year. Next time I hop on, I'll get some stats and pics.

Rudy
06-09-2010, 09:52 PM
I have barely played any football games the last 6 months. I'm going to try and get a little NCAA 09 in before the demo drops to shake off the rust.

morsdraconis
06-09-2010, 11:42 PM
I've been playing in two '10 dynasties on Tradition Football (http://www.traditionfootball.com) and I've had some REALLY great games against some really great guys over there.

Currently playing as Notre Dame in The Rivalry, went 10-2 losing to Miami and Ohio State (both user vs user games) and both won by very small margins (Both were 7 point games where I had a chance to win it, but was unable to capitalize and tie it up).

My other dynasty (Climb The Ladder), I took over mid 2013 season with Northwestern after all of the user vs user games were available so I went undefeated against the CPU (ended up 7-5 I think it was after taking over with 4 games left) including getting Northwestern their first bowl game win in 65 years. Now we're in week 3 of the 2014 season and I'm 2-1 after two more incredible user vs user games. The first which consisting of winning at home against Clemson 38-35 where I had the ball with 5 seconds left, shook off a would be defender with my QB that would have been for a sack and the end of the game, set my feet again, and lasered the ball 22 yards over the outstretched hands of his safety into the back of the endzone for a TD (I cheered like I would if it happened in real life; I've never been so ecstatic). The second game was an away game at Colorado where I was driving, trying desperately to get within field goal range as I was only down by 1 point (31-30 was the score) but threw an interception with 4 seconds left that put the Colorado defense on the 1 yard line (so they couldn't kneel the ball); all out blitz and I just barely missed bringing his RB down in the endzone.

And those are just the games that I've played in the past week or two. I've had some simply incredible games on '10 because of the leagues that I've been a part of (and were a part of when the game came out).

Rudy
06-13-2010, 05:32 AM
I played a half a game of a "classic" Big 10 matchup on NCAA 09. We've got highlights!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiLbCCD267U

JeffHCross
06-13-2010, 03:42 PM
I got the Platinum about a week before my PS3 YLOD'd. The OD I was in self-destructed without me, apparently I was the glue holding it all together (;)). Haven't touched the game since then, as the NCAA 11 news has all-but-ruined it for me.

Can't wait for the demo tomorrow.

Kingpin32
06-13-2010, 03:53 PM
I got the Platinum about a week before my PS3 YLOD'd. The OD I was in self-destructed without me, apparently I was the glue holding it all together (;)). Haven't touched the game since then, as the NCAA 11 news has all-but-ruined it for me.

Can't wait for the demo tomorrow.

I lol'd.

jaymo76
06-13-2010, 03:55 PM
Just played today after several months of Madden only... lost in the Humanitarian Bowl 31-24 to Miami (i WAS sfu~ TEAMBUILDER). Last play of the game I throw a strike into the endzone, no time left on the clock... my star WR drops the ball... I lose. It goes down the the #2 best ever game. Miami had their 3rd string QB in and went 6-7 for 82 yards and a TD.

Gripes: 11 dropped passes for my team... cpu had one (WR set at 40????????)
1,2,3 string cpu QB's were lights out... ratings don't matter in 10.
downfield cpu blocking = holding that's NEVER called... but it's the only way to have a "real" cpu run game

That's my last NCAA 10 game... I look forward to importing my STUD CB into Madden 10.

NCAA 10 was a major upgrade BUT the dull presentation and lack of items such as formation subs are a game killer. I am so excited for tomorrow. Bring on the demo!

souljahbill
07-03-2010, 08:00 AM
I'm missing about 9 trophies that I've achieved but were never awarded to me.

I know I'm the #4 Southern Miss player in the world according to Season Showdown.

Rudy
07-03-2010, 10:21 AM
I don't even have an NCAA game at the moment. Traded NCAA 09 in after the demo for a whopping $4 and I'm just playing MLB 2K10 while I wait for NCAA 11.

Iron Dragon
07-03-2010, 10:26 AM
My last games will be my Tulane dynasty and probably some sort of online game with husker_blitz (We've had EPIC online games this year)

razorback44
07-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I just finished up an OD that I play in that started out as a 1* build up dynasty. I ended my career with the Idaho Vandals on a 52 game winning streak that encompassed three national titles. My squad trounced another user's Louisiana Monroe team 38-7 in the National Title game. Probably the most dominant I have ever been in an OD that had 10+ people in it.

I believe that I possibly have 1 more games left with my Melbourne squad in the Vets league and then I will officially retire 2010.

ebin
07-03-2010, 07:28 PM
I just lost 39-38 to #2 ranked LSU as #3 ranked Georgia Tech. LSU drove 97 yards in 1:24, converted two fourth and longs, and scored the winning touchdown with :04 on the clock. Despite the loss, it was probably one of the better games I've played on NCAA 10. Funny, considering it will be one of my last.

HuskerBlitz
07-03-2010, 08:25 PM
My final games will be finishing up Season 129 with NSU. My last two games were both won on back-to-back game-winning field goals against a 2-8 K-State team and a 4-6 Mizzou squad. :rolleyes:

joshuahuskers
07-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Finishing up the last season in my Wisconsin State teambuilder dynasty before porting over to 11. Curently 6-2, but there's no reason I shouldn't win out. Still have an outside chance at a BCS at-large spot...but it's doubtful. Probably Capital One or Outback Bowl this year.

UGA14
07-03-2010, 09:01 PM
I've been playing All-Pro Football. Having some good times with this again.

Nothingface
07-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Haven't really been playin. Just watchin cpu vs cpu games every now and then. Seems Heisman mode is the best difficulty.