PDA

View Full Version : TV Shows Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

Rudy
08-08-2019, 08:11 AM
I was never a huge 90210 fan back in the day. I started watching maybe the second season and enjoyed it for awhile. Skipped the last couple. My wife loved the show as a teenager but this was 29 years ago it started!

So we both tuned in to the reboot thing. It was very strange. I thought they would maybe pick up where they left off but have families and things. Nope. They played their real selves but not completely. So Jason Priestly was Jason Priestly and they were getting together for a 90210 reunion and talking about the show. But the rest of their "real life" was fake - their husbands and wives and kids if they had any. So they played themselves but with fake backgrounds in a 90210 reunion thing. It wasn't good.

jaymo76
08-08-2019, 09:16 PM
I was never a huge 90210 fan back in the day. I started watching maybe the second season and enjoyed it for awhile. Skipped the last couple. My wife loved the show as a teenager but this was 29 years ago it started!

So we both tuned in to the reboot thing. It was very strange. I thought they would maybe pick up where they left off but have families and things. Nope. They played their real selves but not completely. So Jason Priestly was Jason Priestly and they were getting together for a 90210 reunion and talking about the show. But the rest of their "real life" was fake - their husbands and wives and kids if they had any. So they played themselves but with fake backgrounds in a 90210 reunion thing. It wasn't good.

Yeah it's really a strange premise. I loved the first season and watched for about 5 seasons before I walked away. I was in high school when the show started. Man that was a long time ago.