PDA

View Full Version : Powerhouse News

Oneback
06-08-2011, 09:43 AM
Figured it was time to make a news thread and throw out a little news.

This is my last season for NCAA 11, I'll turn over commish duties if there is a group of people that want to continue through the start of NCAA 12. However, with getting NCAA 12 early once this season ends I will take my annual break before the new release.

I am planning on some new things for NCAA 12 so keep an eye out.

Papa LoneStar
06-08-2011, 11:44 AM
I just want to see how my team looks next season....don't have an interest in "starting" a season that doesn't have any chance of finishing

psusnoop
06-08-2011, 12:06 PM
I just want to see how my team looks next season....don't have an interest in "starting" a season that doesn't have any chance of finishing

I agree if there isn't a shot at finishing another season then I'm good after this one ends.

OB looking forward to the thoughts and news to come...

psuexv
06-08-2011, 12:07 PM
I agree if there isn't a shot at finishing another season then I'm good after this one ends.

OB looking forward to the thoughts and news to come...

What we should do is finish this season and then Sim the next just to see how you've built your team.

Papa LoneStar
06-08-2011, 01:31 PM
That would be nice

psusnoop
06-08-2011, 06:36 PM
What we should do is finish this season and then Sim the next just to see how you've built your team.

That's a good idea!

JeffHCross
06-08-2011, 07:22 PM
I'm willing to take over commissioner duties to get us to next season. Like Papa, I want to see how my recruits come out next season. This was my first year with a shot at a real 3-4 linebacker, and I want to see if he panned out like I expect.

Oneback
06-08-2011, 09:40 PM
I plan on playing out the rest of this season, but if you want to man the bus starting now, I am okay with that as well.

JeffHCross
06-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Nah, let's keep the status quo going for now, and then I'll take over when you're ready to step down.