PDA

View Full Version : '12 Game Changers Tournament

I OU a Beatn
06-06-2011, 10:11 AM
Is there going to be on for this year's game? I've been wondering about it for awhile but I don't believe there's been anything announced. I believe the winner for each system got a free copy of Madden '12.

Is anything like that being setup for this year?

cdj
06-06-2011, 10:22 AM
If you're referring to the EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series, yes - it will be returning. We'll post more info closer to game release.

I OU a Beatn
06-06-2011, 10:28 AM
Sweet, good to know. Thanks, cdj.

ram29jackson
06-06-2011, 04:37 PM
Sweet, good to know. Thanks, cdj.

great ! now you can play those dweebs who cheese all game and then give you a bad review for no reason...hah

I OU a Beatn
06-07-2011, 05:13 PM
There wasn't any issues with bad reviews last year that I can remember. I played around 35 games in the season and while I had very few straight games, I didn't have a single one where I would call it east room play. I'm definitely eager to play, though. Almost all my loses were by a score or less, which really infuriated me. I just couldn't close out games, mainly because most of the time they'd be running toss sweeps all game and man defense was so overpowered at release, but that's another story for another day. :D

For a potential free copy of Madden(or whatever the prize is this year), I'd say it's more than worth the potential headache of playing random players.