PDA

View Full Version : NBA 2K12 Thread

Pages : 1 [2]

morsdraconis
10-10-2011, 06:36 PM
That's an awesome name!

I was gonna go with Bucky Buttfuck, but I'm sure 2k won't allow it through the filters.

ram29jackson
10-10-2011, 07:15 PM
That's an awesome name!

I was gonna go with Bucky Buttfuck, but I'm sure 2k won't allow it through the filters.

I have Vin Vucrenic- or Vucrinec

Pierre Popodopoulous

Yunlong Su

a couple others LOL

and my own name sake

all names are in game audio

JBHuskers
10-10-2011, 07:15 PM
That's an awesome name!

How bout Bucky Futtbuck? :D

ram29jackson
10-10-2011, 08:09 PM
odd..alot of auto saves dont work,.. but the one that does is the Nike I D make your own shoes feature.. you can re color a bunch od shoes but the colors are limited per section or item

SmoothPancakes
10-13-2011, 11:01 AM
Are you shitting me? Playing a Quick Match Team Up game as Miami vs. Boston, and I get stuck playing as fucking Joel Anthony. :fp:

SmoothPancakes
10-13-2011, 11:26 AM
And of course. The goddamn Team Up achievement still doesn't pop up. :fp: I am sick of this fucking glitched achievement bullshit in every fucking 2K game.

morsdraconis
10-13-2011, 11:43 AM
Boy, 2k12 just isn't fun. I don't know what the hell they did to the passing, rebounding, collision in the paint, or the overall player movement, but it just feels terribly wrong. Feels like you're trying to run in quicksand and god forbid you try to get placement in the paint area. You're getting pushed and pulled by 3 different people pretty much at all times. It's just terrible. And the new playcalling system SUCKS. I'm all for fluidity of plays, but when the damn CPU can't even run the god damn play right and, instead, just takes a contested 3 pointer because they fuckin' suck at it, then, really, what's the point?

JBHuskers
10-13-2011, 11:49 AM
Yeah I was playing CDJ online last night and EVERYTIME I tried to drive the baseline with Rondo. Out of bounds. :fp:

JBHuskers
10-13-2011, 11:54 AM
But for those who have signed up for the league, it tips off around 5:45 central tonight. Advances every 24 hours, which is about 3 or 4 games per week. I'm still going to give this a go for something different to do.

JBHuskers
10-13-2011, 01:59 PM
@Ronnie2K

A #NBA2K12 patch has been submitted to Microsoft/Sony that looks to make adjustments, incl. online. Upon approval, releasing in coming days

SmoothPancakes
10-13-2011, 02:01 PM
Unless that thing was submitted at least a week ago, release in coming days my ass.

JBHuskers
10-13-2011, 02:06 PM
@Ronnie2K

I wouldn't expect a ton of gameplay stuff because it's only been a week since launch. There may be another one down the road.

JBHuskers
10-13-2011, 10:22 PM
Patch is already live. Just got it.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SmoothPancakes
10-13-2011, 10:30 PM
Patch is already live. Just got it.

Yeah, it went live around 7:30-8pm eastern. I was sitting in the Online Association menus when I got disconnected from Xbox Live and the 2K servers while in the game due to the update. I reconnected when I backed out to the dashboard, then I got the prompt to download the update when I reentered the game.

ram29jackson
10-13-2011, 11:02 PM
ps3 yet ? i'll find out soon enough..

SmoothPancakes
10-13-2011, 11:12 PM
PS3 I'm guessing won't be until at least tomorrow. Ronnie2K sounded almost surprised on Twitter that the patch had already dropped on 360 tonight, like he wasn't expecting it on either system until tomorrow at the earliest.

ram29jackson
10-14-2011, 12:42 AM
my player - trade logic..i'm playing against Celtics and they have Rondo and Nash in the same backcourt duo LOL

SmoothPancakes
10-14-2011, 12:53 AM
my player - trade logic..i'm playing against Celtics and they have Rondo and Nash in the same backcourt duo LOL

Yeah, it's been WELL known around the various corners of the internet that the trade logic in My Player is shit this year. Personally, I haven't had anything happen in mine yet. Currently 9 games into my My Player, there hasn't been a single trade anywhere in the NBA so far.

morsdraconis
10-14-2011, 01:24 AM
Yeah, it's been WELL known around the various corners of the internet that the trade logic in My Player is shit this year. Personally, I haven't had anything happen in mine yet. Currently 9 games into my My Player, there hasn't been a single trade anywhere in the NBA so far.

It happens later in the season. I noticed it with one of mine. Played against the Lakers and they apparently traded away Pau Gasol and got jack shit for him from what I could tell.

JBHuskers
10-14-2011, 08:51 AM
It happens later in the season. I noticed it with one of mine. Played against the Lakers and they apparently traded away Pau Gasol and got jack shit for him from what I could tell.

Well if that happened to the Lakers, I won't be mad :D

ram29jackson
10-14-2011, 02:55 PM
the celtics team in my particular one had everyone intact except Garnett while adding Nash. My player is a point guard on the Clippers after I put in for a trade from another team, I wanted to see what their young star was like,whos name escapes me now..Blake Griffon...but they traded him LOL, Maggette is still on the team...and the press conference and pre game cut scenes still have...Blake Griffon in them LOL

I made a power forward and classifid him as athletic, but he seems to be my worst and hardest to build..the all around classification doesnt seem that great either..?

how long does it take to get a shoe contract ?

ram29jackson
10-16-2011, 06:03 PM
made a scoring PG, got 24 points in draft game and got picked 9th by Bobcats, I rejected the Jazz as always LOL, not playing in Mormon town

SmoothPancakes
10-16-2011, 06:22 PM
Between the Jazz and Bobcats, I would have taken the Jazz and dealt with the "playing in Mormon town". Bobcats, ha. That's a dead end road, lol.

morsdraconis
10-16-2011, 07:44 PM
This game is seriously pissing me off. The fuckin' play call system is TOTALLY fucked in this game. Basically makes me want to just play 2k11 instead. Jesus.

ram29jackson
10-17-2011, 02:12 AM
Between the Jazz and Bobcats, I would have taken the Jazz and dealt with the "playing in Mormon town". Bobcats, ha. That's a dead end road, lol.

its a video game, the Bobcats will win more games in this/that world LOL

SmoothPancakes
10-17-2011, 11:10 AM
Yeah, but still, it'd be much more fun playing as the Jazz than the Bobcats. At least on the Jazz, your my player would have some players who are actually decent around him.

morsdraconis
10-17-2011, 11:37 AM
Yeah, but still, it'd be much more fun playing as the Jazz than the Bobcats. At least on the Jazz, your my player would have some players who are actually decent around him.

I've been ok with My Player (an All-Around Center) on the Jazz.

ram29jackson
10-17-2011, 10:48 PM
the first time I play a my player isnt to be realistic..i want to get as much as i can to see as quick as possible all the things you unlock or /and awards,animations and stuff...trying to get the commercial, shoe contract thing..i should probably google a list to see what you get and when...the bizarre game logic...my best -my player- is a PG onthe clippers -Vin Vugrinec, and in his first year, Blake griffin never left the bench, i thought he was traded, my second year and now he is starting...? he's rated 85

JBHuskers
10-18-2011, 11:45 AM
For anyone who has some gameplay issues they want to bring up, and use Twitter. Post them using the hashtag - #NBA2K12Patch and they'll note it.

morsdraconis
10-18-2011, 05:11 PM
For anyone who has some gameplay issues they want to bring up, and use Twitter. Post them using the hashtag - #NBA2K12Patch and they'll note it.

Does "Make it 2k11" count?

JBHuskers
10-18-2011, 05:54 PM
Does "Make it 2k11" count?

Go for it :D

JBHuskers
10-20-2011, 11:07 AM
OS: NBA 2K12 Legend's Showcase DLC Detailed (http://www.operationsports.com/news/519252/nba-2k12-legends-showcase-dlc/)

SmoothPancakes
10-22-2011, 09:26 PM
We finally have found our rhythm. After getting off to a bad start, going 1-4 to start the season, the Phoenix Suns have become a force to reckon with in the West, winning 6 of our last 7 games, including a 93-58 laugher at Detroit, a 107-94 OT win against Chicago, a 98-82 victory against the Knicks, and a 106-71 whooping against New Orleans. We pulled ourselves out of the basement in the Pacific Division and now trail the Lakers by a half game. Meanwhile, my My Player is getting some serious playing time, now up to 29 minutes as the Sixth Man, and I am currently leading the entire Suns team in scoring with 18.8 points per game.

SmoothPancakes
10-23-2011, 06:11 AM
Jesus Christ I just got bent over. :fp: Playing Association (offline) as the Denver Nuggets, I played a game at Oklahoma City. They dropped 43 points on me in the first quarter alone, ended up scoring 73 fucking points by halftime, on their way to handing a 136-103 ass whooping to me. The saddest part, is Kevin Durant only played 21 minutes and only scored 12 points for the entire game. :fp: It wouldn't be so bad if Durant had gone apeshit and dropped like 60 points on me or something. But no, he only scores a whopping 12 points. Instead it's Russell Westbrook dropping 47 points on me, with Nate Robinson adding 27 for good measure. I feel like I need to take a shower.

ram29jackson
10-23-2011, 08:06 PM
or change settings, not every player should be that good a shot

SmoothPancakes
10-23-2011, 08:09 PM
It didn't have anything to do regarding sliders and settings, it was just one of those games where an ass whooping was due. I got my revenge the very next night when I bitch slapped Washington 130-90.

SmoothPancakes
10-24-2011, 03:16 AM
Whew, just managed to finally win the NBA Championship in the 2013-2014 season. It was a hell of a battle in the playoffs. Every single series went the full 7 games. Somehow managed to outlast Sacramento (battling back from a 3-1 deficit), Oklahoma City (we alternated wins in the first four games until I was able to steal one in game 5 and then finish it off in game 7), the Los Angeles Clippers (battling back from yet another 3-1 deficit), and then the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals (we alternated in this series as well, with me taking games 1, 3, 5 and 7) to win it all.

Speaking of the Miami Heat, talk about epic failure. Including the real life 4-2 series loss to Dallas from last season, the Miami Heat have been to, and lost, 4 straight NBA Finals now. 4-2 to Dallas in 2011, 4-1 to Oklahoma City in 2012, 4-2 to the LA Clippers in 2013, and 4-3 to me (the Denver Nuggets) in 2014. Maybe Dan Gilbert was right, the Cavs will win a title before LeBron does. :D

morsdraconis
10-24-2011, 09:12 AM
Speaking of the Miami Heat, talk about epic failure. Including the real life 4-2 series loss to Dallas from last season, the Miami Heat have been to, and lost, 4 straight NBA Finals now. 4-2 to Dallas in 2011, 4-1 to Oklahoma City in 2012, 4-2 to the LA Clippers in 2013, and 4-3 to me (the Denver Nuggets) in 2014. Maybe Dan Gilbert was right, the Cavs will win a title before LeBron does. :D

I could, very much so, see that happening in real life. Lebron disappears in big games when he's needed most and Bosh just isn't the force down low that they need him to be. All of that results in guys standing around waiting for Dwayne Wade to do something off the dribble. It's really ugly basketball to watch.

JBHuskers
10-24-2011, 10:00 AM
The computer shot 19 of 31 three's on me in my Online Association game last night :fp:

JBHuskers
10-26-2011, 01:57 PM
From Pasta on Twitter:

Have learned current expectation for NBA 2K12 patch is to complete by mid-Nov, out by early Dec. Stress though many factors can change that.

morsdraconis
10-26-2011, 03:17 PM
:smh:

I hate console gaming. Jesus h tapdancing Christ, that's a RIDICULOUS amount of time to watch for a fuckin' patch.

CLW
10-27-2011, 09:04 PM
Are there any decent rosters out with the rookies out? I'm tempted to pick this game up but won't do so unless I can create my all :Duke: squad.

cdj
10-27-2011, 09:38 PM
Are there any decent rosters out with the rookies out? I'm tempted to pick this game up but won't do so unless I can create my all :Duke: squad.

Here is a set at OS that seems to have rookies (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-rosters/514952-ps3-bedwardsroy19-irishsalsas-ultimate-roster-project-w-rookies.html):

File Name: OS B&I Ultimate Roster V1.1
PSN: Bedwardsroy19

ram29jackson
10-27-2011, 11:08 PM
Whew, just managed to finally win the NBA Championship in the 2013-2014 season. It was a hell of a battle in the playoffs. Every single series went the full 7 games. Somehow managed to outlast Sacramento (battling back from a 3-1 deficit), Oklahoma City (we alternated wins in the first four games until I was able to steal one in game 5 and then finish it off in game 7), the Los Angeles Clippers (battling back from yet another 3-1 deficit), and then the Miami Heat in the NBA Finals (we alternated in this series as well, with me taking games 1, 3, 5 and 7) to win it all.

dang , you must fast forward alot? i'm still in early stages with more than one my-player

morsdraconis
10-27-2011, 11:16 PM
dang , you must fast forward alot? i'm still in early stages with more than one my-player

With the ability to sim to whatever game you feel like simming to and being able to just skip to the next Rivalry Game, it can make a season FLY by.

ram29jackson
10-28-2011, 04:40 AM
With the ability to sim to whatever game you feel like simming to and being able to just skip to the next Rivalry Game, it can make a season FLY by.

actually, the better your my-plyer is/becomes, more games become key games

CLW
10-28-2011, 09:29 AM
Here is a set at OS that seems to have rookies (http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k-rosters/514952-ps3-bedwardsroy19-irishsalsas-ultimate-roster-project-w-rookies.html):

File Name: OS B&I Ultimate Roster V1.1
PSN: Bedwardsroy19

Thanks I might just pick this game up this weekend. I presume you can edit the rosters further so that my all Duke squad would become a reality?

morsdraconis
10-28-2011, 10:25 AM
Thanks I might just pick this game up this weekend. I presume you can edit the rosters further so that my all Duke squad would become a reality?

If you want to....

;)

cdj
11-03-2011, 05:36 PM
The patch is now out for PS3 and "soon" for 360.

GAMEPLAY

On-dribbler steal success rates have been tuned down.
Tuned accuracy of directional passing in order to more reliably pass to the intended target.
Improved help defense, specifically for rotations on pick-and-roll situations.
Defensive tuning on 3PT shots to reduce the success of contested threes.
Addressed an issue on drives to the basket where the help defender wouldn’t fully engage in the double team.

Several matchmaking optimizations have been made in order to help users get into games quicker. This will reduce the amount of time the “Searching For Opponent…” screen is displayed for.
Addressed a number of network errors that would cause games to end prematurely.
Addressed an issue in Team-Up where certain conditions would lead to a player standing idle for prolonged periods of time.
Corrected a Win/Loss streak tracking issue such that the “Back to Back to Back” achievement/trophy will now unlock at the proper time.

hitman625
11-04-2011, 03:03 PM
The patch is now out for PS3 and "soon" for 360.

GAMEPLAY

On-dribbler steal success rates have been tuned down.
Tuned accuracy of directional passing in order to more reliably pass to the intended target.
Improved help defense, specifically for rotations on pick-and-roll situations.
Defensive tuning on 3PT shots to reduce the success of contested threes.
Addressed an issue on drives to the basket where the help defender wouldn’t fully engage in the double team.

Several matchmaking optimizations have been made in order to help users get into games quicker. This will reduce the amount of time the “Searching For Opponent…” screen is displayed for.
Addressed a number of network errors that would cause games to end prematurely.
Addressed an issue in Team-Up where certain conditions would lead to a player standing idle for prolonged periods of time.
Corrected a Win/Loss streak tracking issue such that the “Back to Back to Back” achievement/trophy will now unlock at the proper time.

So no changes to Online Association? I was hoping they added sliders to the OA settings. Hopefully, the patch will address the problems with connecting on OA user matches.

JBHuskers
11-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12
The #NBA2K12 v.1.03 Patch has been approved by Microsoft and should be released on #XBOX360 in the next 24 hours (already hit #PS3)

JBHuskers
11-09-2011, 11:42 AM
Ronnie2K Ronnie 2K 2K12
#NBA2K12 v1.03 Patch went live last night on #XBOX360 (hit #PS3 this past Thursday). Here are the notes- http://2kgam.es/NBA2K12P103

JBHuskers
11-09-2011, 11:43 AM
Some good gameplay stuff here:

GAMEPLAY

■On-dribbler steal success rates have been tuned down.
■Tuned accuracy of directional passing in order to more reliably pass to the intended target.
■Improved help defense, specifically for rotations on pick-and-roll situations.
■Defensive tuning on 3PT shots to reduce the success of contested threes.
■Addressed an issue on drives to the basket where the help defender wouldn’t fully engage in the double team.

JBHuskers
11-15-2011, 11:54 AM
The website is now up and running. The Online Association part is not quite yet...

http://www.nba2k.com/nba/profile

JBHuskers
11-24-2011, 02:49 PM
PS3 only is only $19.99 today.... (http://www.amazon.com/NBA-2K12-Covers-Vary-Playstation-3/dp/B002I0HIMI/ref=as_li_tf_sw?&linkCode=wsw&tag=thegamtai-20)

JBHuskers
11-26-2011, 10:02 AM
Good thing I didn't get far in My Player, now I can start it over with REAL rookies!

morsdraconis
11-26-2011, 11:15 AM
Pfft, unless they fix the damn trades in My Player, it's unplayable.

NatureBoy
11-26-2011, 01:13 PM
PS3 only is only $19.99 today.... (http://www.amazon.com/NBA-2K12-Covers-Vary-Playstation-3/dp/B002I0HIMI/ref=as_li_tf_sw?&linkCode=wsw&tag=thegamtai-20):mad: Crap! I hate I missed out on that deal.

JeffHCross
11-26-2011, 03:36 PM
:mad: Crap! I hate I missed out on that deal.It only lasted a few hours.

cdj
11-29-2011, 09:13 AM
The Legends Showcase DLC is available today. Anyone else plan on picking it up?

bdoughty
11-29-2011, 09:24 AM
Downloading it right now. 350 MB

JBHuskers
11-29-2011, 09:27 AM
The Legends Showcase DLC is available today. Anyone else plan on picking it up?

Yep.

SmoothPancakes
11-29-2011, 09:28 AM
Maybe in the future when it's half off or something. 800 points, not worth it.

bdoughty
11-29-2011, 10:10 AM
I have to say they went all out on putting Legends (and few not so legendary) players in the game. Finally I get to play a 1 on 1 game with Spud Webb and Muggsy Bogues. A post up gamers dream.

cdj
12-03-2011, 09:45 PM
Roster updates will come more frequently than they have in the past, Boenisch said, accounting for both the influx of rookie players and any changes in free agency or pre-season trades, which began on Wednesday. Instead of waiting until the final day before the regular season tip-off, Boenisch said the game will push roster updates as frequently as possible over the next three weeks. That kind of update comes totally through the 2K Sports server and isn't subject to the kind of review Microsoft or Sony has for a game patch or title update. A patch still is coming before Dec. 25, Boenisch said, but he held off on committing to a specific date.

Courtesy: Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/5864826/the-lockouts-end-brings-peace-to-nba-2ks-holiday-season)

JBHuskers
12-12-2011, 12:47 PM
From Ronnie @ 2K

It's confirmed. Another roster update to go live in next 48 hours, should get us through 90% of deals as of last night.

JBHuskers
12-13-2011, 04:04 PM
Patch is greenlit for both consoles (US/Intl). Notes and release time to be announced around 3 PM PST (approximately an hour)

ram29jackson
12-22-2011, 03:29 PM
just played a little last night,again...its amazing how, especially for the classic/historic teams, they pretty much look and act like the real player did..the Kareem sky hook is finally really in a basketball video game!!...but when the heck do you release the button on a Magic Johnson set shot LOL, its still hard for me ..theres too many commands to remember, but the game still plays great, because you dont have to completely control a player to get them to do stuff..if madden and ncaa 12 could only be half of what this game is, it would be a major step up

CLW
12-31-2011, 09:03 AM
Anyone have any suggestions as to a slider set to start with? I want to get started with my Association but there are just a ton of sets over at OS and I have no clue which ones to even look at.

Escobar
12-31-2011, 03:38 PM
Anyone have any suggestions as to a slider set to start with? I want to get started with my Association but there are just a ton of sets over at OS and I have no clue which ones to even look at.

I use majestic24's sliders, they are pretty good, but it seems to have taken the hops away from some players. This is before I used his updated slider set for post patch. I just got the game two weeks ago, so I'm still adjusting to this year's game, but I think I am getting pretty used to it now. You can download his updated version from the 2KShare:

majestic24v2

ram29jackson
02-10-2012, 08:07 PM
I havent put game in,in a while and now hear there are ps3 freezing issues..now, I dont want to put game in LOL...Will this be fixed ?

Papa LoneStar
02-11-2012, 09:06 AM
You have to delete the data the game installed back when you first bought the game....then re-start it and it will download it again....worked for me earlier this week....sadly after I deleted a 60 game My Player :-(

ram29jackson
02-15-2012, 03:29 AM
You have to delete the data the game installed back when you first bought the game....then re-start it and it will download it again....worked for me earlier this week....sadly after I deleted a 60 game My Player :-(

I'll wait.....

morsdraconis
02-29-2012, 01:27 PM
Holy fuck this game is such a piece of shit. I get tired of waiting for 2k to get around to not being a bunch of assholes and actually release a fuckin' patch for the PC version of this pile of shit, so I get the 360 version since I found it on the cheap and it's worse off then the fuckin' game pre-patch. My Player is still a pile of shit. Now, instead of trading half your team away after 20 games, they just don't pass you the fuckin' ball or take the dumbest fuckin' shots imaginable while running the same 5 plays over and over again. So, I get tired of that shit and turn off the run plays shit (since it's the absolute worst part of this game anyway because 75% of the plays take 40 seconds to run because the player collision system is fucked) and then, it's even worse. Everyone turns into Carmelo Anthony (aka black fuckin' hole) where I can be posted up in PERFECT position and basically have to go smash them over the head to get them to pass me the fuckin' ball. Then, after slamming on the button 30 times for them to pass me the damn ball, they pass it to me and I immediate pass it to the next moron as soon as it touch (can't tell you how much I fuckin' HATE that "feature").

So, long story short, I fuckin' hate you 2k. How can you possibly fuck EVERYTHING up from 2k11?

ram29jackson
02-29-2012, 05:32 PM
Holy fuck this game is such a piece of shit. I get tired of waiting for 2k to get around to not being a bunch of assholes and actually release a fuckin' patch for the PC version of this pile of shit, so I get the 360 version since I found it on the cheap and it's worse off then the fuckin' game pre-patch. My Player is still a pile of shit. Now, instead of trading half your team away after 20 games, they just don't pass you the fuckin' ball or take the dumbest fuckin' shots imaginable while running the same 5 plays over and over again. So, I get tired of that shit and turn off the run plays shit (since it's the absolute worst part of this game anyway because 75% of the plays take 40 seconds to run because the player collision system is fucked) and then, it's even worse. Everyone turns into Carmelo Anthony (aka black fuckin' hole) where I can be posted up in PERFECT position and basically have to go smash them over the head to get them to pass me the fuckin' ball. Then, after slamming on the button 30 times for them to pass me the damn ball, they pass it to me and I immediate pass it to the next moron as soon as it touch (can't tell you how much I fuckin' HATE that "feature").

So, long story short, I fuckin' hate you 2k. How can you possibly fuck EVERYTHING up from 2k11?

A- youre a spaz :D

B- its not that bad really,players have alot of signature shots and ratings do matter in certain areas that you see..the old school players seem to move like they really did..all video games are flawed..but this is waaaay better then their basball game

JeffHCross
03-17-2012, 06:16 PM
This is going to seem like a completely random question (and it basically is), but did anybody here get the game pre-order and currently has whatever-you-need to use the 2001-02 Kings? I'd be very appreciative if anyone was able to PM me the ratings for Lawrence Funderburke, the 63 OVR PF on the 2000-01 Kings. I'd like to create him if I end up getting 2k12 at some point.

EDIT: Got it. Thanks, Smooth.

SmoothPancakes
03-17-2012, 06:38 PM
This is going to seem like a completely random question (and it basically is), but did anybody here get the game pre-order and currently has whatever-you-need to use the 2001-02 Kings? I'd be very appreciative if anyone was able to PM me the ratings for Lawrence Funderburke, the 63 OVR PF on the 2000-01 Kings. I'd like to create him if I end up getting 2k12 at some point.

If I get a chance later tonight after college basketball, I can get that looked up for you.

Escobar
03-30-2012, 02:08 PM
What exactly did this last patch change? After the last patch causing the freeze and me having to reset some data, chris paul now has half white, half gray shoes because I lost all the custom shoes and colors that were previously downloaded over the holidays like Kevin Durant's custom colors and LeBron's christmas edition shoes.

JeffHCross
04-04-2012, 09:00 PM
You sure that was the Patch? That sounds like something Living Rosters would do.

ram29jackson
06-05-2012, 11:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_YUOudIpr8