PDA

View Full Version : Most Anticipated Unannounced Feature

Jayrah
04-26-2011, 01:20 PM
After a full week of gameplay and presentation announcements, the hype train is rolling for NCAA 12. What is the enhancement or mode that you just can't wait to hear about next? Is it more gameplay, more presentation, Offline Dynasty, Online Dynasty, Dynasty Wire, RTG or something else?

Kingpin32
04-26-2011, 01:36 PM
Off and Online Dynasty for me. Those are the 2 most modes I play.

WolverineJay
04-26-2011, 01:42 PM
Any Dynasty info because I play both online and offline. I seriously hope we got enhancements and new features within Dynasty mode (medical redshirts, spring game, HS all-star game with the espn top 150, homecoming game, improved in-season progression, improved slot machine recruiting, and finally mini-drills to improve players in the off-season). I will be very disappointed if some of those aren't in NCAA 12.

ram29jackson
04-26-2011, 02:47 PM
something teambuilder oriented

Iron Dragon
04-26-2011, 02:47 PM
Dynasty

Solidice
04-26-2011, 02:51 PM
Any dynasty info would be great.

for online dynasty specific, I would love to see some sort of spectator mode. would be very fun to watch a user-user National Championship game that you not a part of.

psuexv
04-26-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm going simple - gameplay and specifically if there were any improvements to defensive hot routes

souljahbill
04-26-2011, 03:42 PM
Teambuilder eeks out Dynasty for me. I was satisfied with last year's Dynasty mode so if it were the same, it wouldn't bother me. If anything, I hope that Online Dynasty is more stable if I want to play my offline dynasty with the online features. It held me back a lot last year with servers being down and having that 20 minute wait time between weeks. I really hope they added more options to Teambuilder as well given us a few more stadium options for created teams.

Deuce
04-26-2011, 05:51 PM
CPU recruiting...plain and simple.

Jayrah
04-26-2011, 05:56 PM
CPU recruiting...plain and simple.

Yeah its kinda between this and dynasty wire for me. I would like to see some enhancements to the way online dynasty works with DW. But cpu recruiting needs to be addressed in some way.

SmoothPancakes
04-26-2011, 05:58 PM
Mascot online dynasty. :nod:

JeffHCross
04-26-2011, 06:32 PM
Come on guys, you're not being specific enough. Tell us what you really want. That way I can mock it later!

steelerfan
04-26-2011, 06:56 PM
I already know all of the game's features.

Now I can only look forward to to telling you about them. :nod:

ram29jackson
04-26-2011, 07:07 PM
-teambuilder-colored shoes- sox- a viking helmet outline(horns on helmet)
-being able to put designs in end zone like Navy or Notre Dame while still putting logo in middle of field.
-I Want the helmet number problem from last year to actually work now.

-actually get the striping dimensions correct on pants so they are visible.
-some kind of stadium editor in teambuilder
- 1950s long sleeve and 80s normal short sleeve jerseys
-older style face masks
- some kind of stadium editor-team colors etc
- the new intro's/ stadium scenes happen for your created team depending on the stadium you picked.

ram29jackson
04-26-2011, 07:09 PM

thats enough bragging steelerfan, go to your room NOW !

ram29jackson
04-26-2011, 08:02 PM
the ability to hot route players on defense alot more fluidly...it was too slow and choppy in 11

it seems to take longer now to go from player to player to change his assignment. I think on the ps2 online I could change 3 or 4 guys in 5 seconds..now it takes like 7/8 sconds to change 2 people/players

Jayrah
04-26-2011, 09:29 PM

Well.... What's YOUR most anticipated unannounced feature sir? You do not have to be exempt from the question based on your privileges! You feature whore! :P

steelerfan
04-26-2011, 09:47 PM
Well.... What's YOUR most anticipated unannounced feature sir? You do not have to be exempt from the question based on your privileges! You feature whore! :P

When EA announces them all, I will tell you. ;)

ram29jackson
04-26-2011, 09:54 PM
When EA announces them all, I will tell you. ;)

I didnt say you could leave your room yet...

jaymo76
04-26-2011, 11:13 PM
Dynasty (but not recruiting... leave it alone; no more changes). FCS, Spring game, anythnig along those lines.

griffin2608
04-27-2011, 07:33 AM
Dynasty (Offline)
Coaching Carousel (Most Important to me)
Spring game
Player Discipline (With no stupid point system. Loosing players for games or suspensions is enough)
Training to make players better during spring
High School all-star game or some type of combine mode for incoming recruits
weekly wrap up show
signing day show

Coaching carousel is my most wanted feature if any of the other stuff gets in I'll be happy.

ram29jackson
04-27-2011, 01:36 PM
-If I remember correctly- this years game didnt have a Heisman presentation of any kind ?

-also ,some kind of animation that acknowledges breaking a record on field. Not just a pop up box with the stat.

-if there is coaching carousel or you can create an individual coach for dynasty. Acknowledgement for reaching 100 wins and so on, maybe on magazine cover or newspaper

jaymo76
04-27-2011, 08:37 PM
-If I remember correctly- this years game didnt have a Heisman presentation of any kind ?
-also ,some kind of animation that acknowledges breaking a record on field. Not just a pop up box with the stat.

-if there is coaching carousel or you can create an individual coach for dynasty. Acknowledgement for reaching 100 wins and so on, maybe on magazine cover or newspaper

Oh man I miss the Heisman presentation back on last gen. Granted I have only won the Heisman once in all my years but watching me stud receiver win and walk up on stage was awesome!

psuexv
04-28-2011, 12:38 AM
Here's a simple one .... I hope they changed the playcalling screen back to seeing a whole page of plays instead of the crap the have in '11

Jayrah
04-28-2011, 03:45 AM
Here's a simple one .... I hope they changed the playcalling screen back to seeing a whole page of plays instead of the crap the have in '11

I think I heard that they went back to 3 options (corresponding button options) for the playcall screen, but don't know about how many per page.

griffin2608
04-28-2011, 11:16 AM
CPU RECRUITING LOGIC! No longer will CPU teams have 8 QB's and 16 WR's on their roster! (Hopefully)

Deuce
04-28-2011, 01:12 PM
CPU RECRUITING LOGIC! No longer will CPU teams have 8 QB's and 16 WR's on their roster! (Hopefully)

Amen brother! They fix that and I'll be golden.

Jayrah
04-28-2011, 05:29 PM

They said this was fixed LAST year. This does need to get better.

Jayrah
05-14-2011, 04:53 AM
Getting VERY excited for dynasty news on May 23rd! Countin' em down now!

psusnoop
05-14-2011, 07:43 AM
Getting VERY excited for dynasty news on May 23rd! Countin' em down now!

I'm looking forward to it as well.

As for what feature I'm hoping for coming up for dynasty modes...hmm

Im torn because I have a couple of little things I'd like to see come back, like having your CB cover the opposing teams WR every snap no matter where he lines up.

I'd like to name my own captains each game as well.

None of these are dynasty specific though. Im going to have to think what I would like to see.

Pig Bomb
05-14-2011, 05:50 PM
They said this was fixed LAST year. This does need to get better.

Just like "Adaptive AI" in NCAA 10... it never worked...you could call the exact same play over and over all freaking game long and the defense was never the wiser! [that is, other than knowing if i'm calling pass or run out of the huddle...and knowing if im passing or running when i audible].

ram29jackson
05-14-2011, 06:41 PM
an extra teambuilder logo box.....

WolverineJay
05-15-2011, 04:08 PM
Based off of the IGN Madden 12 info:I would love to see in NCAA 12

Dynamic Player Performance: Player ratings fluctuate based on consistency and confidence. I think this is very much needed in NCAA Dynasty mode

Scouting: Tiered scouting system reveals ratings tied to different events (college season, combine, pro day, individual workout). NCAA needs to add back the ability to scout recruits like last gen did by giving more detailed ratings grades and potential

Draft Class Improvements: Robust set of draftees built for 30 seasons of franchise. Teams draft based on their real tendencies. Recruiting classes are in need of an upgrade in NCAA (way too many bums, just eliminate 1*'s and add more 2* & 3* guys

Smarter GM's: Better re-sign and cut logic. GMs make trades and sign free agents who fit their needs, with player roles factored in. Recruiting logic and depth chart logic needs massive overhaul in NCAA

Coach Types Matter: Coaches have small positive and negative impact on how players perform on the field based on their style. Need a coaching carousel for this to be implemented

Edit Players: Alter the ratings of any player -- rookie, created player, or established veteran. Would like to see this for offline Dynasty not for online

Other Tweaks: Many other small tuning and additions are coming, including retirement logic, a more accurate salary system, fixes to the injured reserve system, better simulation stats, and more. Fix Injuries by adding an injury slider and Medical Redshirts, improve logic for transfers, improve logic of recruits initial interest, and better simulation stats for NCAA

JeffHCross
05-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Draft Class Improvements: Robust set of draftees built for 30 seasons of franchise. Teams draft based on their real tendencies. Recruiting classes are in need of an upgrade in NCAA (way too many bums, just eliminate 1*'s and add more 2* & 3* guys One thing you've got to know about this is that Madden uses canned draft classes that don't fluctuate. If memory serves, for each of the 30 years in Franchise it picks a different draft class. It's not like NCAA where the players are different in every dynasty and every year.

I do agree that it feels like there are "too many" lower-rated players, but I've checked in previous years and it's fairly consistent with the ratings that Rivals and Scout have, at least at the top end. You may be right about the :1star: players though -- I think either Rivals or Scout have stopped ratings guys :1star:.

WolverineJay
05-15-2011, 07:19 PM
I know madden has specific draft classes and NCAA has randomly generated recruiting classes, and NCAA obviously has the better way to generate new players. However, my main beef is that NCAA recruiting classes generate way too many players who would never be offered a scholarship by an FBS school, especially if the school was only able to carry 70 players on its roster like the game. I say just do away with all the 1*'s period and take those 300 or so bums and generate them as 2* and 3* guys who have the ability to actually play FBS football. Again forcing these 1*'s (bums)to be recruited by FBS teams is my biggest problem with NCAA recruiting classes.

JeffHCross
05-15-2011, 07:55 PM
I agree, at least conceptually. My problem isn't the Star Ratings, but it seems like the recruits don't match the real Freshmen that are in the game at the beginning. :: shrug ::

I just meant that when they say that the improved the draft classes in Madden, it's important to know that means. Sorry about writing it as if you didn't -- wasn't the intent.

WolverineJay
05-15-2011, 08:15 PM
I gotcha. No harm no foul, lol. Yeah I think that many of the issues I have and others have regarding recruits is the roster size limits in this game. Therefore I say just take the top 70 rated players on real teams and check how many incoming freshman scholarship guys are equivalent to 1* recruits in the game, I would venture to guess that number would be almost none in the FBS.

JeffHCross
05-15-2011, 09:28 PM
Therefore I say just take the top 70 rated players on real teams and check how many incoming freshman scholarship guys are equivalent to 1* recruits in the game, I would venture to guess that number would be almost none in the FBS.This is true. However, there are also many more upperclassmen on the rosters that ship with the game than there are on our rosters 4 or 5 years down the line in Dynasty. They don't have 25 freshmen on any of the teams that ship with the game that I'm aware of.

I haven't played a 1-star or 2-star team in quite a while, so take this with some salt ... but I don't recall being "forced" to take 1-star recruits in a very long time. Even as a 2-star team, you have a decent shot at 3 and 2-star players. I've always treated the 1-star players as pure filler.

Might be worth looking at sometime though, see how many 5-stars there are compared to Rivals.com or 247sports.com

WolverineJay
05-15-2011, 09:45 PM
This is true. However, there are also many more upperclassmen on the rosters that ship with the game than there are on our rosters 4 or 5 years down the line in Dynasty. They don't have 25 freshmen on any of the teams that ship with the game that I'm aware of.

I haven't played a 1-star or 2-star team in quite a while, so take this with some salt ... but I don't recall being "forced" to take 1-star recruits in a very long time. Even as a 2-star team, you have a decent shot at 3 and 2-star players. I've always treated the 1-star players as pure filler.

I didn't mean me personally being forced to recruit them lol, but more that they are recruited by all the CPU teams every single year in Dynasty because they are in the game. This is highly unrealistic since 99% are complete bums and would never be recruited by any real life FBS schools (at least in terms of being given a scholarship which is required in this game). I just think they need to go away completely and be replaced with players who are talented enough to play at least as 3rd string backups on an FBS roster.

morsdraconis
05-15-2011, 10:18 PM

Well, this year, they made it VERY difficult to get enough :2star: players to fill out your team with a :1star: or :2star: team. It isn't until you hit :3star: or, depending on the location of your school, :4star: caliber before you start seeing consistent :3star: players interested in your school.

I've played with numerous :1star: and :2star: teams in '11 and it's definitely FAR more difficult to get up there than it is in '10 or other previous versions.

Might be worth looking at sometime though, see how many 5-stars there are compared to Rivals.com or 247sports.com

I actually did this a while back (I think it was for '10) to determine what the proper amount of :5star: players the top tier teams should be wrangling in and it's actually pretty close to true, most of the time, when it comes to :5star: players.

I don't have the game anymore, so I can't check how many are in the game, but here's a breakdown of the past 10 years recruiting classes from Rivals.com, Scout.com, and 247sports.com (as far back as Scout and Rivals go back with 247sports only going back to 2010 as far as I can tell):

Year | Rivals | Scout | 247sports
2002 | 58 | 87 | N/A
2003 | 31 | 51 | N/A
2004 | 33 | 38 | N/A
2005 | 33 | 57 | N/A
2006 | 37 | 60 | N/A
2007 | 36 | 59 | N/A
2008 | 36 | 58 | N/A
2009 | 35 | 57 | N/A
2010 | 27 | 52 | 21
2011 | 26 | 53 |22

I think the last time I did it, I went with just Scout which obviously gives a much larger number of :5star: players for some reason.

JeffHCross
05-15-2011, 10:20 PM
I didn't mean me personally being forced to recruit them lol, but more that they are recruited by all the CPU teams every single year in Dynasty because they are in the game.Well, I guess what I meant is that I don't know how many end up on the rosters. Maybe mors is right that this year it's much harder to avoid them. But the CPU will try to get 25 players no matter what, so who knows how many of those :1star: players actually make it through Cut Players.

WolverineJay
05-15-2011, 10:38 PM
Well, I guess what I meant is that I don't know how many end up on the rosters. Maybe mors is right that this year it's much harder to avoid them. But the CPU will try to get 25 players no matter what, so who knows how many of those :1star: players actually make it through Cut Players.
I would guess a ton of them make the rosters of the CPU teams since I see so many bad teams (D+ or worse) around 8 years into Dynasty that were C+ or better at the start of Dynasty. In fact out of a select few middle tier schools that quickly come to mind like Washington, Fresno St., CMU, and Troy all middle tier and lower teams get substantially worse in terms of team grades deeper into Dynasty. However, this may also be due in some part to the poor progression system in Dynasty this year for 4* and lower teams.

oweb26
05-16-2011, 09:32 AM
I agree, at least conceptually. My problem isn't the Star Ratings, but it seems like the recruits don't match the real Freshmen that are in the game at the beginning. :: shrug ::

I just meant that when they say that the improved the draft classes in Madden, it's important to know that means. Sorry about writing it as if you didn't -- wasn't the intent.

Freshman that are shipped with the game on default rosters are by better than the freshman that you get through the recruiting process. If you ever pay attention after around 4 seasons or so your team will have a drop in their rating because all of your freshman are brought in lower than the freshman that were already there. Or if nothing else you feel like to will need to rebuild in certain areas. Now I am not talking to you single player guys who can snatch up all the 5 * anyway.

Cipher 8
05-16-2011, 09:49 AM
Online Dynasty for sure...

Though I'm curious to hear more about custom playbooks, the tackling system mainly the add on tackles or stealing tackles part of it (still waiting for that second blog EA! ;) ), and the revamped Road to Glory mode. Not sure if it's just a rumor and wanted feature but I just started reading about and hearing about this coaching carousel idea and I'm really hoping they do something along those lines, here's hoping that will be apart of the Dynasty info on May 23rd! I'm definitely excited for any new news and it won't be long until we get some.

Cipher 8
05-16-2011, 09:53 AM

Well said. Actually this is the area I hope the address more than anything.

DariusLock
05-16-2011, 12:53 PM
Dynasty and Road to Glory. Hopefully they add some cool features to these this year cause they are my bread and butter.

psuexv
05-16-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm really looking forward to seeing what they do with Dynasty Wire

JBHuskers
05-16-2011, 12:57 PM
My biggest problem wtih dynasty wire is EA's entire web infrastructure is not efficient AT ALL. Which is what turned me off from it. But I would love to see how many people are ready on an OD, so I don't have to log in to my console everytime to look.

psuexv
05-16-2011, 01:04 PM
My biggest problem wtih dynasty wire is EA's entire web infrastructure is not efficient AT ALL. Which is what turned me off from it. But I would love to see how many people are ready on an OD, so I don't have to log in to my console everytime to look.

Yes there is A LOT of bugs with it. Especially with trying to view the stories after the week is over. But there is so much potential it could be awesome. Of course I'm big into keeping the history, highlights, stories...etc.

JBHuskers
05-16-2011, 01:08 PM
Yes there is A LOT of bugs with it. Especially with trying to view the stories after the week is over. But there is so much potential it could be awesome. Of course I'm big into keeping the history, highlights, stories...etc.

The whole site as a whole is just not fast.

There is an idea we pushed at the community days this year for a wiki-like page to be greated and automatically added to based on the happenings of OD games and etc. Kinda hoping that something like that can happen for 13.

psuexv
05-16-2011, 01:19 PM

There is an idea we pushed at the community days this year for a wiki-like page to be greated and automatically added to based on the happenings of OD games and etc. Kinda hoping that something like that can happen for 13.

I'm assuming G had a lot to do with that....

They also need to let the highlights go out of their control. Add a direct upload to You Tube.

morsdraconis
05-16-2011, 02:53 PM

I'm assuming G had a lot to do with that....

They also need to let the highlights go out of their control. Add a direct upload to You Tube.

These two +a billion.

The time it takes to move one of those uploads from their REALLY shitty site to youtube (and the inability to do so because of the Dynasty Wire setup), has really turned me off from using the Dynasty Wire at all.

SmoothPancakes
05-16-2011, 06:15 PM

JB, do you know if Dynasty Wire is going to be the exact same as last year, or are there any changes/additions/fixes in the works to be made to it before 12 drops? I really want to try doing a Navy single player OD again this year, but Dynasty Wire last year just killed the ability to do it for me last year.

JBHuskers
05-16-2011, 07:29 PM
JB, do you know if Dynasty Wire is going to be the exact same as last year, or are there any changes/additions/fixes in the works to be made to it before 12 drops? I really want to try doing a Navy single player OD again this year, but Dynasty Wire last year just killed the ability to do it for me last year.

I think some announcement regarding the fact will come out eventually. I know of some things, I just can't comment on them yet.

JeffHCross
05-16-2011, 08:02 PM
Freshman that are shipped with the game on default rosters are by better than the freshman that you get through the recruiting process. If you ever pay attention after around 4 seasons or so your team will have a drop in their rating because all of your freshman are brought in lower than the freshman that were already there.That's not totally true. If you compare straight OVR, 5* freshmen that are built onto the rosters compare rather favorable with 5* recruits. The problem is more about how players progress in real life versus in the game. In real life you can have a :3star: prospect like AJ Hawk become a superstar. That won't happen in the game, and that, in my opinion, is the largest part of why the rosters differ.

Under 5*, I generally agree with you. I don't think a :3star: recruit matches favorably with where a similar player would be built onto the team. But it's difficult to compare because of a general lack of those types of freshmen being included on default rosters.

SmoothPancakes
05-16-2011, 08:25 PM
I think some announcement regarding the fact will come out eventually. I know of some things, I just can't comment on them yet.

Sounds good. I figured if there were any changes or anything new, that would be the case, that there will be an announcement at some time, just was curious if they worked on it at all or just left it the same as last year. Thanks for answering.

Jayrah
05-17-2011, 03:38 AM
This is interesting... over at tso they are telling us to hold off on team selection until the dynasty news next week. Wonder what that could be about.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

SmoothPancakes
05-17-2011, 05:19 AM
This is interesting... over at tso they are telling us to hold off on team selection until the dynasty news next week. Wonder what that could be about.

Alright, that just piqued my interest!

psusnoop
05-17-2011, 07:19 AM
I'm looking forward to next week to get more news.

ram29jackson
05-17-2011, 05:41 PM
make teambuilder an actual functional site................I can dream........................

Jayrah
05-17-2011, 07:29 PM
Alright, that just piqued my interest!

I know. Coach carousel???

Jayrah
05-19-2011, 04:51 AM
Possibly player/team discipline... getting anxious now!

psuexv
05-19-2011, 08:45 AM
Am I the only one who is not excited about coach carousel? Someone please tell me why they want it sooo bad, maybe I'm missing something.

souljahbill
05-19-2011, 09:17 AM
Am I the only one who is not excited about coach carousel? Someone please tell me why they want it sooo bad, maybe I'm missing something.

Essentially, from what I've gathered, is that it makes dynasty more dynamic. Right now, GA Tech runs the option. In the current dynasty set up, they'll ALWAYS run the option. With CC, if GA Tech starts to suck, they'll fire the coach and then possibly get a coach who runs something totally different like an Air Raid offense. Plus, in theory, the CPU will try to recruit based on system on not on stars. So GA Tech would look for scrambling QBs and run blocking linemen only as long as they're running the option. Once he gets fired and the Air Raid guy comes in, then they'll recruit pocket passers and pass blocking linemen.

At least, that's what I believe everyone is wanting from CC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JeffHCross
05-19-2011, 09:18 AM
Someone please tell me why they want it sooo bad, maybe I'm missing something.Did you ever play the College Hoops 2k series? I've found the answer to that question tends to predict excitement for a Carousel feature.

morsdraconis
05-19-2011, 09:20 AM

Coach Carousel, if done correctly, can add LOTS of continual play in dynasties. With teams firing and hiring coaches, their philosophies will change, sometimes drastically. In doing so, it enables teams to have true waxes and wanes of success as they try to recruit to their needs once again to get players that fit their system better.

Coach Carousel also means that they have to have some way for teams to determine player skill sets.

psuexv
Did you ever play the College Hoops 2k series? I've found the answer to that question tends to predict excitement for a Carousel feature.

I did not

psuexv
Essentially, from what I've gathered, is that it makes dynasty more dynamic. Right now, GA Tech runs the option. In the current dynasty set up, they'll ALWAYS run the option. With CC, if GA Tech starts to suck, they'll fire the coach and then possibly get a coach who runs something totally different like an Air Raid offense. Plus, in theory, the CPU will try to recruit based on system on not on stars. So GA Tech would look for scrambling QBs and run blocking linemen only as long as they're running the option. Once he gets fired and the Air Raid guy comes in, then they'll recruit pocket passers and pass blocking linemen.

At least, that's what I believe everyone is wanting from CC.

This makes sense... thanks

oweb26
05-19-2011, 09:38 AM
Coach Carousel, if done correctly, can add LOTS of continual play in dynasties. With teams firing and hiring coaches, their philosophies will change, sometimes drastically. In doing so, it enables teams to have true waxes and wanes of success as they try to recruit to their needs once again to get players that fit their system better.

Coach Carousel also means that they have to have some way for teams to determine player skill sets.

I think if done properly CC can be a huge success, I am not an EA bashing kinda guy but do we really believe they will get it correct? On there sports titles in the first year they implement something (or most/any development companies ) they normally don't get it correct.

So I guess my biggest fear is that they will add CC, using the GT example thats going on, GT will suck and then they bring in an air raid guy then they will really suck because of some poor logic. Just saying.

psuexv
05-19-2011, 09:50 AM
I think if done properly CC can be a huge success, I am not an EA bashing kinda guy but do we really believe they will get it correct? On there sports titles in the first year they implement something (or most/any development companies ) they normally don't get it correct.

So I guess my biggest fear is that they will add CC, using the GT example thats going on, GT will suck and then they bring in an air raid guy then they will really suck because of some poor logic. Just saying.

This is kind of what I was thinking. Albeit that schools do change styles with the coaches that they bring it, a drastic change isn't very common..ala Rich Rod at Michigan. I just see it happening that coaches are going to move rather quickly and completely different styles way too often. I think it can be programmed correctly and hopefully they get it close the 1st time.

Jayrah
05-20-2011, 12:18 AM
So.....see what it's all about now??? :)

bamabbc
05-21-2011, 07:16 AM
AMEN to that in regards something Teambuilder related!

DariusLock
05-21-2011, 05:21 PM
The greatest thing about games now is if CC is messed up they will probably be able to patch it after we bombard them with feedback.

Jayrah
05-22-2011, 10:57 PM
Oh my goodness tomorrow can't come fast enough. I'm like counting it down in seconds now. Just trying to keep myself occupied with NBA 2k11.

JeffHCross
05-22-2011, 10:59 PM
Never mind -- misread.

DariusLock
05-23-2011, 12:33 AM
EA Where's the update? LOL.

griffin2608
05-24-2011, 02:52 PM
New team builder features!
Create any new uniform for any school and rest of team stays intact.
Add on to any stadium!
Build a new stadium!
Pride stickers!
6 uniform options 5 anything you choose 1 white jersey required.

Hey you never know!

souljahbill
05-24-2011, 03:02 PM
New team builder features!
Create any new uniform for any school and rest of team stays intact.
Add on to any stadium!
Build a new stadium!
Pride stickers!
6 uniform options 5 anything you choose 1 white jersey required.

Hey you never know!

You'll never be able to add onto any existing stadium.

griffin2608
05-24-2011, 07:45 PM
Never ever had any friends! Lol.

HuskerBlitz
05-24-2011, 08:04 PM
I just would like to know of anything on TeamBuilder.

Prowler
05-24-2011, 10:26 PM
I just would like to know of anything on TeamBuilder.

Ditto

ram29jackson
05-24-2011, 10:48 PM
run blocking commands instead of just pass blocking commands- left- right- etc

ram29jackson
05-24-2011, 10:50 PM
edit coach in teambuilder

jaymo76
05-24-2011, 11:53 PM
At this point there can't be any features left other than tuning/uniforms/intros... bring on the demo!!!

DariusLock
05-25-2011, 12:05 AM
At this point there can't be any features left other than tuning/uniforms/intros... bring on the demo!!!

:up::nod: