PDA

View Full Version : Captain America - Summer 2011

psuexv
03-24-2011, 08:35 AM
This is the best trailer I've seen so far.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/03/24/captain-america-trailer_n_839956.html

ram29jackson
03-25-2011, 07:54 PM
was this the original comic book story line ?

seems kind of lame....he isnt really himself, just a more civilized Hulk

JeffHCross
03-25-2011, 09:53 PM
was this the original comic book story line ?It's pretty close to it, if not dead on. Super Soldier in WWII.

And it's really nothing like the Hulk. Bruce Banner was a scientist who unintentionally got blasted by gamma radiation and lives in fear of his alter ego. Steve Rogers wanted to serve his country in World War II and was rejected because he lacked physical stature. Volunteering for the Super Soldier program gave him the opportunity to do what he wanted.

ram29jackson
03-25-2011, 10:41 PM
It's pretty close to it, if not dead on. Super Soldier in WWII.

And it's really nothing like the Hulk. Bruce Banner was a scientist who unintentionally got blasted by gamma radiation and lives in fear of his alter ego. Steve Rogers wanted to serve his country in World War II and was rejected because he lacked physical stature. Volunteering for the Super Soldier program gave him the opportunity to do what he wanted.

but its a little over the top so to speak.
he is completely different genetically, a foot taller etc.

at least spiderman was still a small guy haha and Ironman is a little more believable haha

JeffHCross
03-25-2011, 11:20 PM
Ironman is a little more believable hahaMaybe today ... not so much in the 60s. And kinda the same thing with Cap ... in the 40s, people probably didn't know much better than to believe that you could give a guy a serum that makes him taller and stronger.

I guess it's just a massive dose of steroids ;)

psuexv
03-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Yeah I mean look how big Barry Bonds head got.

Good explanation above Jeff, couldn't have said it better.