PDA

View Full Version : What feature could top Online Dynasty?

Coachdenz
03-17-2011, 09:06 PM
Take Gameplay out of the mix

Can EA top a online Dynasty? If so what would it be?
Coaching Carousel, Road to Glory online, AD mode, total play customization.

JeffHCross
03-17-2011, 09:36 PM
I don't follow. What's your question?

ram29jackson
03-21-2011, 04:38 PM
it will be a miracle if they touch any of it...create a team is a joke too...i'm cranky,arent I...

JeffHCross
03-21-2011, 06:57 PM
it will be a miracle if they touch any of it...create a team is a joke too...i'm cranky,arent I...Yep, just a little ;)

Okay, so if they're not touching "any of it", what do you think they're going to do for 12? It seems to me that denz covered practically everything they could touch.

ram29jackson
03-21-2011, 07:22 PM
looks like something to with the crowd for 12th man.....?

they may add a dynasty feature...road to glory needs something, its been a waste of space for 2 years

cdj
03-21-2011, 09:15 PM
I don't follow. What's your question?

I believe he is asking if there is a feature that could top Online Dynasty as being the big draw/feature of the game.

I think Carousel maybe has the most potential, but it would depend if/when they add if it would even be available for Online Dynasties.

JBHuskers
03-21-2011, 11:25 PM
I honestly think no.

steelerfan
03-21-2011, 11:46 PM
create a team is a joke too

How much time did you spend creating teams this year? Didn't you say, just today, that you wanted to be in a Team Builder OD? Which game has a better create-a-team feature? Has someone hacked your account or do you just have a couple different personalities? :dunno:

I'm not trying to attack you. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. All the pictures and videos of teams you created for your final assessment to be "create a team is a joke"? Really?

I'm not defending Team Builder, either. I've never created a team. It's not my thing.

ram29jackson
03-21-2011, 11:49 PM
How much time did you spend creating teams this year? Didn't you say, just today, that you wanted to be in a Team Builder OD? Which game has a better create-a-team feature? Has someone hacked your account or do you just have a couple different personalities? :dunno:

I'm not trying to attack you. I'm just trying to understand where you're coming from. All the pictures and videos of teams you created for your final assessment to be "create a team is a joke"? Really?

I'm not defending Team Builder, either. I've never created a team. It's not my thing.

I was referring to Madden - I may have got lost between threads

steelerfan
03-21-2011, 11:54 PM
I was referring to Madden - I may have got lost between threads

Lol, ok. Makes more sense now. :nod:

Coachdenz
03-22-2011, 07:52 PM
I believe he is asking if there is a feature that could top Online Dynasty as being the big draw/feature of the game.

I think Carousel maybe has the most potential, but it would depend if/when they add if it would even be available for Online Dynasties.

yes I could have ask the question better, I was pretty heavy into the wine that night LOL!!!