PDA

View Full Version : NCAA Football 12 Website Goes Live

cdj
03-03-2011, 11:21 AM
http://thegamingtailgate.com/images/NCAA12/NCAA12website.png

The official NCAA Football 12 product website (http://www.ea.com/ncaa-football) is now live and is located at ea.com/ncaa-football. The site has the standard placeholders for Media, News & Blogs, Community, and links to Pre-Order the game. Currently, the only news on the site features the cover athlete vote.

Worth noting is that the only versions of NCAA Football 12 listed available to pre-order are the X-Box 360 and PlayStation 3 versions. This may suggest that there will be no PlayStation 2 version. The iPhone & iPod Touch versions of NCAA Football 11 were not announced until near the release date.

Coachdenz
03-03-2011, 07:45 PM
you know and I could be wrong here, but I think if we were going to get some kind of Coaching carousel they would have maybe left you with something to think that.

NCAA Football 12 takes the journey of the college athlete to the next level of depth and authenticity. Experience the pride and pageantry of gameday Saturday with all new enhanced in-game presentation, traditions and school specific crowd celebrations. Make an impact on the field as your team takes down your heated rival on the road to the National Championship. NCAA Football 12 is available July 2011

nothing gives about the Coach......maybe next year?

NCAA 11
NCAA 11 football fans are some of the most devoted fans out there, and that's why the NCAA Football 11 team has made every effort to provide the excitement and emotion of an authentic college football game. This year's offering features 120 schools, giving you 120 different ways to win. Or if you're really true to your school, you might say it gives you one way to win and 119 ways to dominate. Each team is customized to behave like the real thing. If your school runs the no-huddle spread offense, it's in there. If your school locks arms and walks out of the tunnel before the game, it's in there. Plus, an all-new locomotion and real assignment A.I. complement that real college football experience1

•An All-New Locomotion System
•Play the Way the Schools Do
•All-New ESPN Broadcast Package Integration
•Real Assignment AI

could be wrong but I say no Coaching Carousel this year.

Coachdenz
03-03-2011, 07:53 PM
on 2nd thought it seems they leave one feature off from opening statments, so my theory is most likely wrong.

Now you can settle who has the most school pride once and for all with NCAA Football 10. Whether you're playing head-to-head online, in Dynasty Mode against the CPU, or earning extra credits through skill, strategy, and sportsmanship, the all-new Season Showdown ensures that everything you do counts toward your goal of helping your school become the best in the nation. From all-new risk-reward strategic gameplay options to the first adaptive A.I. in a college football game, make a historic run for the national championship with NCAA Football 10.

•All-New Season Showdown - Loyalty. Teamwork. Sportsmanship. Pride. These are the values that determine which school takes home the first-ever Season Showdown National Championship. With bragging rights on the line, earn credits for your favorite school by competing online or against the CPU, or visiting seasonshowdown.easports.com where you can earn credits during web-based games, including the all-new EA SPORTS Trivia Challenge.
•All-New EA SPORTS TeamBuilder - With the deepest and most innovative Create-a-School mode ever, build your favorite FCS, historical, or high school teams, and share them with the rest of the nation! A revolutionary web-based editor allows you to alter everything from your logo and school colors to the ratings of your third-string left tackle.
•All-New Strategic Playcalling - Set up your opponents by successfully running similar plays out of the same formation. As the defenders adjust to your success, fool them with play-action, misdirection, or double moves.
•New Game Planning - Dictate the action by adjusting 11 different strategic conditions that have a direct impact on how your team performs. From opening up bigger running lanes, which increase the risk of holding penalties, to pressing the coverage with your defensive backs at the risk giving up the big play, each choice can make or break any given play.

JeffHCross
03-03-2011, 08:41 PM
you know and I could be wrong here, but I think if we were going to get some kind of Coaching carousel they would have maybe left you with something to think that.Or maybe they finally got a handle on plugging the leaks through Amazon and Gamestop. I don't believe anyone in the marketing teams has wanted the previous year's information to get out in the Product Descriptions like it did.

HawkFan
03-04-2011, 03:09 PM
Or maybe they finally got a handle on plugging the leaks through Amazon and Gamestop. I don't believe anyone in the marketing teams has wanted the previous year's information to get out in the Product Descriptions like it did.

I am hoping you are right about this. Do not get me wrong I like 11 more than just about any installment in the series (and I know the defense sucks). But there are major improvements to be made and reading that makes me think we are going to get fluff and not substance. Then again we are very early in the game right now and things can change in a heartbeat from day to day,

JeffHCross
03-04-2011, 11:05 PM
From my eyes, HawkFan, I don't see anything in that blurb that tells me style or substance. It's just ... a blurb. I mean, it could mean practically anything.

HawkFan
03-04-2011, 11:14 PM
I agree 100%, I think we are all starved for something, anything on NCAA 12 that we tend to read everything into nothing.