PDA

View Full Version : Year Three - Conference Championships

JBHuskers
02-28-2011, 08:37 PM
Only one user game (Solidice vs. JBHuskers) and on CPU game (lilheavy)

Deadline is Friday night, but try to get it done ASAP as I'm out most of next week.

Solidice, I'm around tonight, not tomorrow, should be Wednesday.

Solidice
02-28-2011, 08:42 PM
I can play tonight, or Wednesday.

JBHuskers
02-28-2011, 08:44 PM
You wanna go now?

Solidice
02-28-2011, 08:48 PM
You wanna go now?

sure. we could end up in bowl week tonight if we get done. I believe Lilheavy is playing his game right now as well.

lilheavy
02-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Yes I am.

JBHuskers
02-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Then I will advance later tonight! LOL

Solidice
02-28-2011, 10:07 PM
Another classic Miami-Maryland game. GG JB

Maryland jumps out to a big 21-0 lead in the first 1 1/2 quarters and would lead 24-7 at the half. Miami would close in in the 2nd half, but MAryland would hang on to win 24-21 and a BCS NC bid.

Player of the game, Maryland's HB Caleb Porzel with 18 carries for 173 yards 2 TDs. Gary Douglas had 16 carries for 50 yards 1 TD. Danny O'Brien was 9-12 for 191 passing yards yards.

JBHuskers
02-28-2011, 10:11 PM
GG bro...hey mine is froze, I want to make sure you results recorded before I shut the system down...I got the do you want to reconnect but I can't make a choice.

Solidice
02-28-2011, 10:13 PM
GG bro...hey mine is froze, I want to make sure you results recorded before I shut the system down...I got the do you want to reconnect but I can't make a choice.

yeah, it seems in most OD user vs. user games(from what I can tell), that usually happens to one of the users, but the other can still upload the results. it let me upload it this time.

JBHuskers
02-28-2011, 10:15 PM
yeah, it seems in most OD user vs. user games(from what I can tell), that usually happens to one of the users, but the other can still upload the results. it let me upload it this time.

Okay good.....I'll shutdown and advance. If I could have just capitalized on one of your turnovers instead of turning it over myself I woulda made the comeback :smh: it just seemed like your guys blocked better and got open better than mine to start.

Solidice
02-28-2011, 10:19 PM
Okay good.....I'll shutdown and advance. If I could have just capitalized on one of your turnovers instead of turning it over myself I woulda made the comeback :smh: it just seemed like your guys blocked better and got open better than mine to start.

my Oline blocked great for Prozel, a lot of open running lanes, but poor ole Douglas got pounded a lot in the backfield. He still finished alright though. I was very surprised at my WRs, I expected then to drop the ball a lot more like they usually do.