PDA

View Full Version : We Dare (Wii)

psuexv
02-24-2011, 04:29 PM
http://www.kotaku.com.au/2011/02/your-neighbours-are-about-to-invite-you-to-wii-sex-parties/

Nintendo
Your Neighbours Are About To Invite You To Wii Sex Parties
retweet1
By StephenTotilo on February 25, 2011 at 7:40 AM

You’ve bowled. You’ve gotten fit. And now you can use your Nintendo Wii console to throw a swinger’s party.

Nintendo’s amazing machine is getting a new game called We Dare, a game for those in need of more action. We Dare enlists a group of merely good friends to become a group of friends who enjoy the benefits of spanking and kissing each other — when they aren’t stripping for each other.

We Dare is an extraordinary and real (!) Wii game from French game publisher Ubisoft. We thought it was too sexy to be true, until we found, that, yes, Ubi is really going to sell what it calls a “Sexy Party Game”.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bxd96qRa6wY&feature=player_embedded

Who needs Mario to get that lady you like hot and bothered? You’ve got these official features:

A WIDE AND VARIED RANGE OF 40 FUN AND FLIRTATIOUS GAMES
• Select the mood of your party: Enchanting, Persuasive, Naughty, Adventurous and Brainy.
• Dance to your favourite tunes from film and radio.
• Challenge your mates to a flirty strip-tease.
• Multiplayer up to 4 players.
• A HILARIOUS LIGHT-HEARTED ATMOSPHERE WITH CLEVER CHARACTERS, COY MINI-GAMES AND INTERNATIONALLY POPULAR MUSIC HITS: SUCH AS SEX BOMB, (I’VE HAD THE) TIME OF MY LIFE AND MANY OTHERS!

The game is also supposed to come out for the PlayStation 3, leaving only Xbox 360 fans without a 21st-century way to swing the bottle. The game’s got a 2011 release date in Europe, and Ubisoft’s American public relations team tells us it’s Europe-only. What, Americans couldn’t handle this?

morsdraconis
02-24-2011, 04:37 PM
:smh:

Good lord...

cdj
02-25-2011, 01:16 PM
Someone has to go after that lucrative swinger, orgy-loving, Wii-gaming demographic.

JBHuskers
02-25-2011, 01:26 PM
<---- pre-ordered

JeffHCross
02-25-2011, 06:47 PM
<---- pre-orderedI would believe this ... if it wasn't Europe-only. I don't think even you would be willing to pay the import costs on this ... though you did Plat Hannah Montana.

SmoothPancakes
02-25-2011, 09:14 PM
I would believe this ... if it wasn't Europe-only. I don't think even you would be willing to pay the import costs on this ... though you did Plat Hannah Montana.

Hey, a whore will do many, many things us non-whores wouldn't. Just like plat on Hannah Montana, I'm sure he'd gladly pay the import costs, lol.

JBHuskers
02-25-2011, 09:21 PM
Hey, a whore will do many, many things us non-whores wouldn't. Just like plat on Hannah Montana, I'm sure he'd gladly pay the import costs, lol.

I have friends overseas :nod:

SmoothPancakes
02-25-2011, 10:10 PM
I have friends overseas :nod:

Your fellow whores no doubt. :D

JeffHCross
02-25-2011, 10:15 PM
I have friends overseas :nod:Lmao.

In all seriousness, I ordered Heavy Rain through hmv.com, and had a good experience with the import. Didn't cost that much either, imo.

morsdraconis
02-26-2011, 08:33 AM
Lmao.

In all seriousness, I ordered Heavy Rain through hmv.com, and had a good experience with the import. Didn't cost that much either, imo.

What's the point of importing Heavy Rain? Did it have something different from the US release or was it just cheaper?

JeffHCross
02-26-2011, 10:59 AM
What's the point of importing Heavy Rain? Did it have something different from the US release or was it just cheaper?Yeah, there was a Collector's Edition available in the UK that we didn't get over here. It ended up not being worth it, but I had no way of knowing that at the time :D :smh:

morsdraconis
02-26-2011, 01:34 PM
Yeah, there was a Collector's Edition available in the UK that we didn't get over here. It ended up not being worth it, but I had no way of knowing that at the time :D :smh:

That always sucks. Interesting that the EU version had a Collector's Edition but the US version didn't. Most games, it's usually the other way around (or they all get it but different stuff is in each region's).

JeffHCross
02-26-2011, 02:42 PM
That always sucks. Interesting that the EU version had a Collector's Edition but the US version didn't. Most games, it's usually the other way around (or they all get it but different stuff is in each region's).The game was made by a European developer, even though it had an American setting.