PDA

View Full Version : Year Three - Week 14

JBHuskers
02-20-2011, 04:45 PM
We have advanced. I have placed Chase on auto pilot and hopefully he's back soon.

There is a user game between HawkFan and Solidice, and between CDJ and AustinWolv.

Deadline is Thursday night.

cdj
02-20-2011, 05:26 PM
Austin - I should be free Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evening. Let me know what works best for you.

AustinWolv
02-21-2011, 08:26 AM
Monday and Thursday after 9pmCST would be best for me.

cdj
02-21-2011, 08:46 PM
Let's aim for Thursday night.

AustinWolv
02-22-2011, 01:00 AM
It is pretty late, but after 10pmCST on Tuesday night should be open also. I have a business call at 9 unfortunately.

cdj
02-24-2011, 09:43 AM
Does tonight still work? I should be around all evening, but I will plan on you after 9 PM CT.

JBHuskers
02-24-2011, 10:13 AM
Only three people done so far. I think we have 8, two user games, and a bye....let's try to get this week in tonight.

AustinWolv
02-24-2011, 11:20 AM
Does tonight still work? I should be around all evening, but I will plan on you after 9 PM CT.

Yep, good to go.

cdj
02-25-2011, 06:53 AM
Michigan and VT had a great one last night. Unfortunately, Austin got hit with the turnover bug that has plagued me in the TGT PS3 OD. Take the turnovers away and it's a dead-even game or maybe even UM wins. VT hit-sticked UM on a KR which forced a fumble returned for TD that seemed to be what pushed the Hokies over the edge. GG!

JBHuskers
02-25-2011, 09:48 AM
It appears that Solidice is the only one left. It appears that HawkFan has left the dynasty. Regardless I will advance after work tonight around 5 or 6.

AustinWolv
02-25-2011, 11:33 AM
Michigan and VT had a great one last night. Unfortunately, Austin got hit with the turnover bug that has plagued me in the TGT PS3 OD. Take the turnovers away and it's a dead-even game or maybe even UM wins. VT hit-sticked UM on a KR which forced a fumble returned for TD that seemed to be what pushed the Hokies over the edge. GG!
Great game.

The muffed punt after UM got the stop, you score, then the fumble return TD on the KR was the turning point to me. Bang, bang, bang. My wife commented later she heard me from upstairs when that happened.

The INTs were just stupidity on my part so you earned them.

Stupid game. Not funny how that shit always happens in user games.

cdj
02-25-2011, 12:26 PM
Stupid game. Not funny how that shit always happens in user games.

I've had it happen twice this season the PS3 OD....it feels worse versus the CPU, trust me!

JBHuskers
02-25-2011, 01:30 PM
Solidice has played, and I think we're ready to advance. Week 15 is usually light on games, so let's try to get through it ASAP. I'll advance when I get home tonight.

Solidice
02-25-2011, 01:33 PM
went ahead and played versus the CPU. won 38-0.

if Douglas can get 101 rushing yards in the ACC Championship game and/or what ever bowl game I go to, I'll have two 1,500 yard rushers in the same season. great senior seasons for both of them.

JBHuskers
02-25-2011, 01:35 PM
went ahead and played versus the CPU. won 38-0.

if Douglas can get 101 rushing yards in the ACC Championship game and/or what ever bowl game I go to, I'll have two 1,500 yard rushers in the same season. great senior seasons for both of them.

I was on track to do the same thing with Mike James and Storm Johnson but Johnson had to tear his bicep or something.

Solidice
02-25-2011, 01:41 PM
yeah, it's really helped me out as I don't have many good WRs. I'm really going to be lacking on talent next season though. recruiting has been tough with Maryland and most of my good talent are leaving. I'll probably end up with a few walk-ons this season, partly due to that lost week of recruiting(when we had to re-upload the dynasty), and partly due to me being Maryland and trying for too many guys I shouldn't be trying for as Maryland.

Caleb Porzel also set a school record for rushing TDs in a season. it was 17 I think, he now has 19.

JBHuskers
02-25-2011, 02:02 PM
My true freshman TE (and his backup who is a true freshman too) are beasts, and I have some solid WR's, not all-world, but good enough to get the job done. I have a great young nucleus on offense.