PDA

View Full Version : Year Three - Week 10

JBHuskers
01-31-2011, 10:23 AM
This will be advanced tonight....

I will update user games once I advance, but I know the "Game of the Century" as CDJ has put it will be played tonight between #2 Virginia Tech and #3 Miami.

Deadline will be Friday night.

JBHuskers
01-31-2011, 07:27 PM
WOW what a nerve wracking game....#3 Miami takes full advantage of five turnovers by the #2 Virginia Tech Hokies....which lead to three straight field goals and a 30-28 win. GG CDJ

JBHuskers
01-31-2011, 07:32 PM
CDJ and my game was the only user game for this week, so if we could get this in by Thursday, that would be great!

HawkFan
01-31-2011, 07:35 PM
Going to play my game tonight or tomorrow night. When it comes to the next advance I once again have to leave town, this time on Friday 3pm eastern and head to Lexington where I have to give a three day presentation (yes over the Super Bowl weekend, yea me). I will be coming back early Monday morning. Meaning I will be able to play Monday night. Before I leave I will put myself on auto pilot and if I am holding up the dynasty by all means JB advance without me and I will pick up when I get back. If we somehow advance in time for me to play my game this week before I go I will. Thanks for being understanding guys.

Solidice
01-31-2011, 07:41 PM
#4 Maryland win 29-7 at home against Georgia Tech. Maryland's defense was able to move the ball in little chunks, but had trouble getting it into the endzone and had to settle for 5 FGs. Maryland's kicker Nick Ferrara was player of the game after going 5/5 on FGs, long of 45. Caleb Porzel rushed for 74 yards and 1 TD on 18 carries. Gary Douglas rushed for 102 and 1 TD on 12 carries. ROLB J.R Johnson had a great defensive game, 10 total tackles and 2 Ints. MLB Avery Murray had an Int as well.

For GT, QB Tevin Washington went 10-22 152 yards 1 TD 3 Int, rushed 17 times for -22 yards. MLB Brandon Watts had 11 total tackles.

JBHuskers
01-31-2011, 08:13 PM
Going to play my game tonight or tomorrow night. When it comes to the next advance I once again have to leave town, this time on Friday 3pm eastern and head to Lexington where I have to give a three day presentation (yes over the Super Bowl weekend, yea me). I will be coming back early Monday morning. Meaning I will be able to play Monday night. Before I leave I will put myself on auto pilot and if I am holding up the dynasty by all means JB advance without me and I will pick up when I get back. If we somehow advance in time for me to play my game this week before I go I will. Thanks for being understanding guys.

Sounds good man. We'll see how things are when the time comes.

JBHuskers
02-02-2011, 09:19 AM
If anyone happens to hop on this morning or afternoon, could I get an update please :)

HawkFan
02-02-2011, 03:57 PM
I am playing my game tonight as we now have power again. Stupid ice storm in Ohio. After I play I will post an update if one has not been posted.

JBHuskers
02-02-2011, 04:29 PM
I am playing my game tonight as we now have power again. Stupid ice storm in Ohio. After I play I will post an update if one has not been posted.

Cool, thanks, probably won't have the 360 on tonight as I won't be home much.

HawkFan
02-03-2011, 08:44 AM
Chase is the only one left.

Chase
02-03-2011, 02:42 PM
I'll be done by 630est

JBHuskers
02-03-2011, 02:43 PM
I'll be done by 630est

Sweet, thanks.

I'm home tonight so I'll advance when I get the e-mail that Chase has finished.

JBHuskers
02-04-2011, 09:37 AM
I passed out early last night, so I will get this advanced tonight after work.