PDA

View Full Version : (PS3) D3 Teambuilder Dynasty

RJAfan6
01-22-2011, 12:14 PM
First off, lemme say i know im new so i dont wnat that to scare anyone away. I play sim football, and dont condone chessing, no huddle garbage, all the stuff that is well known to be takin advantage of. I post at ncaastrategies.com where i see some of you do to. So hoepfully some of you guys will find this interesting and sign up!

League Difficulty: All-American
Sliders: SECElites from OS
Minute QTRs: 8
Rosters: Luvtotha9s
Teams available/custom conference layout: You must use a real life D3 team, roster restrictions below
Schedule (How quickly will weeks be advanced): Every other or every 2 days or earlier if everyone gets done
Scheduling: I would like to use NCAAstrategies (http://ncaastrategies.com/utopia/topic/74828-d3-teambuilderps3-dynasty/) as the main site.

Team Restrictions/Guidelines:
MUST be a 1 star prestige
-All program pitches except for Academic Prestige, Coach Experience, and Campus Lifestyle must be D+ or lower
-Player awareness rating must be like this...Seniors-75, Juniors-70, Sophomores-65, Freshman-60
-Allowed 3 players to be between 80-84 overall, everyone else must be less than 80, and dont make everyone 79 overall
-No player can be over 95 speed
-Still deciding on whether I will allow Bowl stadiums or not. Right now i use the practice field as it seats 2,000 and D3 teams dont bring in more than 2 or 3,000 depending on the team, however if this goes long enough and teams do well itll be better to have a bigger stadium...lemme know your input on this.
-Kickers/Punters can't have more than 74 kick power/accuracy

PLEASE, only join if you are willing to stay for the long run, because using teambuilder teams it will be hard to attract new members if you have to leave the dynasty. Thanks.

Users:
RJAfan6 - St. Vincent College Bearcats (http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2274425704:1276756493)
Twistanutz22- Linfield College Wildcats (http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2256634439:1295579309)
gigemaggs99- Purple Raiders (http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/school/2250868371:1295672843)

RJAfan6
01-22-2011, 12:17 PM
Recruiting:
-Only 1* & 2* players are all allowed to be targeted, for now...
-If you become a 2* prestige, you are allowed to target 3* or less prospects
-If you become a 3* you may go after no more than 3 4* prospects, then anyone less than that is acceptable
-If you become a 4*, you may target as many 4* or less recruits if you wish
-If you become a 5* or 6*, you may target whomever you wish.
-I am able to see who you signed at the end of the year, so dont cheat it.

Gameplay:
-No unnecessary scrambling/rolling out, as in if you take a snap under center or from the shotgun, within 1 second you shouldnt be running to the sideline, let the play develop and if the pocket folds then you can take it from there
-No, every down no huddle. If your team runs the no huddle spread and you throw an incompletion or loses yards, you have to huddle up. ***Things during the course of a game may call for no huddle after a loss of yards, like during the second and fourth qtrs with time running out...that is ok.
-No CB's, WR's, RB's at QB or TE, unless in the wildcat formation.

User Games/Restarts:
-Contact opponent asap after advances to see when they are available to play.
-If disconnected, work it out with opponent to decide what to do. If you are unable to come up with an agreement, contact me.
-If non-user game disconnects, you must have proof(i.e. picture of disconnected screen) or your game will be simmed.

Overall, play sim football...everyone here knows what that is.

JeffHCross
01-22-2011, 05:33 PM
RJA, just to make sure you're aware ... by playing with Teambuilder teams, you're not able to use the "Winning Record vs Rivals" promise with recruits, you get no credit for winning Rivalry games, and your stadium has no hope of making the Toughest Places to Play (because your average attendance will be something like 13,000, even in a 105,000 stadium). These are things I ran into with my Teambuilder team, so I thought I'd pass along.

RJAfan6
01-23-2011, 12:03 AM
RJA, just to make sure you're aware ... by playing with Teambuilder teams, you're not able to use the "Winning Record vs Rivals" promise with recruits, you get no credit for winning Rivalry games, and your stadium has no hope of making the Toughest Places to Play (because your average attendance will be something like 13,000, even in a 105,000 stadium). These are things I ran into with my Teambuilder team, so I thought I'd pass along.

hmm thanks i did not know that. I will let everyone who joins know, however with the attendance that is what i want it with the teams were playing with, i dont exactly want it to be a sellout. But again thanks for the info.

JeffHCross
01-23-2011, 12:14 AM
however with the attendance that is what i want it with the teams were playing with, i dont exactly want it to be a sellout. But again thanks for the info.Understood, though my concern there was that I didn't see any increase as the seasons went along, even with success. I spent four seasons in the Top 15, and yet was still only averaging 13k by the end of season 4.

RJAfan6
01-23-2011, 09:30 PM
ahhh, ok i see