PDA

View Full Version : Season Showdown - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

JeffHCross
12-05-2010, 05:16 PM
Apparently you can't earn Showdown points for Chew Clock if you're the underdog and you're blowing out your opponent. Despite having Chew Clock on from the mid-3rd to the end, I didn't earn a single point for it. And only got 50 pts per kneel, not the 100 I usually get. Final score was 41-22, though it was 41-8 for most of the 3rd.

EDIT: Upon further review ... Season Showdown just makes no sense. I beat #22 UNC (Play Now) with an unranked and poorly rated Troy team ... and get a whopping 2 points for Underdog win. That's incentive to play as an underdog, I'll tell you. Not only that, but I was getting docked Sportsmanship points for every throw I made when I was up 41-8, and continued to be warned even after they'd come back to 41-22. Sigh.

Rudy
12-05-2010, 06:37 PM
I remember getting warnings for running up the score in the 3rd quarter with the score 28-0. I know I'm up by 4 TDs but it was actually a decent team that I had gotten lucky against. Stranger things have happened to teams. It was only the middle of the 3rd quarter and I was getting warned for just passing the ball.

psuexv
12-06-2010, 08:00 PM
Just now, up 35-0 with 3:05 in the 2nd quarter and got the warning. That's a bit ridiculous.

JeffHCross
12-06-2010, 09:12 PM
Thankfully, I don't think it's possible to get punished until the second quarter.

But it's clear you would be hardpressed to pull a Meyer v Cincinnati or Bielema v Indiana in this game.

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
12-06-2010, 09:23 PM
im having all kinds of penalties and reductions against me in MT and PH dynasty... my sportsmanship is taking -450+ on games because im usually up so much at half that even a 3 yard pass or quick WR screen gets me fussed at from the "fair play committee" lol

"E"

JeffHCross
12-06-2010, 11:01 PM
im having all kinds of penalties and reductions against me in MT and PH dynasty... my sportsmanship is taking -450+ on games because im usually up so much at half that even a 3 yard pass or quick WR screen gets me fussed at from the "fair play committee" lolYeah, well, with the scores you're running up I can believe that ;)

I actually thought there was a limit of -250, because that's the highest I'd seen it go, even when I've continued to throw the ball.

One thing I've discovered is if you're getting some of the lighter penalties for sportmanship, you can still get away with throwing a pass on 3rd down and long yardage. But 1st and 2nd down are no-gos.

xGRIDIRONxGURUx
12-07-2010, 01:39 AM
its capping off at 250... just saying its annoying... wish it would shut up after you hit -250... and in PH i put up my normal score but did it on the ground... new sliders are a nice change up for me, running is now back in the mix solid... pistol has gotten more exciting now that we put a step in the game lol

"E"

psuexv
12-07-2010, 09:44 AM
its capping off at 250... just saying its annoying... wish it would shut up after you hit -250... and in PH i put up my normal score but did it on the ground... new sliders are a nice change up for me, running is now back in the mix solid... pistol has gotten more exciting now that we put a step in the game lol

"E"

I was actually able to pull off 140+ on sportsmanship in my game put 42-0 at half. Turned chew clock on and ran the ball.

JeffHCross
12-10-2010, 09:24 PM
Well, considering that you get +100 for taking a knee, it shouldn't be too hard to get +140 ;)