PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood (Nov. 16, 2010)

cdj
11-11-2010, 10:09 PM
Anyone plan on picking this one up next week?

I didn't care much for the first one (liked the general idea though), but really had a lot of fun with the sequel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfO-sBX9VBI

gschwendt
11-11-2010, 10:27 PM
If I'm not mistaken, this one is pretty much all online, right? If so I'll almost certainly be passing, though if there is a decent single player element then I will likely pick it up eventually.

cdj
11-12-2010, 05:10 AM
I know there is MP in this one, but I thought there was still an extensive SP mode. I have followed this one only casually, so I'll double check on that for sure.

EDIT - Here's the official game feature set:

As Ezio, a legendary Master Assassin, experience over 15 hours of single-player gameplay set in the living, breathing, unpredictable city of Rome.

Recruit and train promising young Assassins. Deploy them across the city as you see fit, or call upon them to aid you in your quests.

Collaborate with real historical characters such as Leonardo da Vinci, Niccolo Machiavelli and Caterina Sforza.

Use your hard-won currency to revitalize the crumbling capital city. Rally the citizens to your cause and unlock extra factions and missions.

Swiftly eliminate your enemies using tools such as poison darts, parachutes, double hidden blades, hidden guns, and an advanced flying machine at your disposal.

Choose from multiple authentic character classes, each with their own signature weapons and killing moves. With richly-detailed maps and a wide variety of unique multiplayer modes, you’ll never fight the same way twice.

JBHuskers
11-12-2010, 08:10 AM
I played some of the online beta....it wasn't overly exciting.

cdj
11-12-2010, 08:15 AM
I played some of the online beta....it wasn't overly exciting.

Mine wouldn't connect, so I never got the chance. I did read a lot of impressions where people seemed pretty high on it. I wonder if not playing ACII skewed your perception some. That should lower the learning curve significantly since that game is very stealth oriented as well and I read MP is the same.