PDA

View Full Version : Week 12, 2012

Oneback
10-31-2010, 05:41 PM
=============== #10 Oklahoma Sooners (7-2) ===============
Last week the Sooners were idle.
This week, the Sooners will host Oregon (6-3).
In recruiting news, the following Oklahoma targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) HB Erik Clark has committed to Oklahoma
- (**) K Pat Harris has committed to Oklahoma

=============== #16 Clemson Tigers (9-2) ===============
Last week, Clemson lost 55-38 against Florida State (10-1).
This week, the Tigers are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Clemson targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) LE Dennis Washington has committed to Clemson
- (***) RG Steven Day has committed to Florida

=============== #6 Florida State Seminoles (10-1) ===============
Last week, Florida State won 55-38 against Clemson (9-2).
This week, the Seminoles are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Florida State targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LE John Inman has committed to Penn State

=============== #3 Miami Hurricanes (11-0) ===============
Last week, Miami won 49-0 against Air Force (5-5).
This week, the Hurricanes will host NC State (3-7).
In recruiting news, the following Miami targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) K Jarod Pressley has committed to Miami

=============== #2 Michigan Wolverines (10-0) ===============
Last week, Michigan won 38-3 against Illinois (5-4).
This week, the Wolverines will host Northwestern (3-7).
In recruiting news, the following Michigan targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) LT Josh Foreman has committed to LSU

=============== #9 Ohio State Buckeyes (8-2) ===============
Last week, Ohio State won 38-6 against Purdue (3-6).
This week, the Buckeyes travel to Iowa City to face the Iowa Hawkeyes (4-4).

=============== #1 Penn State Nittany Lions (10-0) ===============
Last week, Penn State won 31-24 against Wisconsin (7-3).
This week, the Nittany Lions will host Minnesota (3-6).
In recruiting news, the following Penn State targets have announced their decisions:

=============== Oregon Ducks (6-3) ===============
Last week the Ducks were idle.
This week, the Ducks travel to Norman to face the #10 Oklahoma Sooners (7-2).
In recruiting news, the following Oregon targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) SS Kerry Petty has committed to Utah

=============== #13 USC Trojans (6-3) ===============
Last week, USC lost 35-21 against Texas (9-1).
This week, the Trojans will host Oregon State (1-8).
In recruiting news, the following USC targets have announced their decisions:
- (****) RE Tevita Brunner has committed to USC

=============== #17 Virginia Tech Hokies (8-3) ===============
Last week, Virginia Tech won 43-7 against Bowling Green (4-5).
This week, the Hokies will host Virginia (4-6).
In recruiting news, the following Virginia Tech targets have announced their decisions:
- (*) FB Randy Gonzalez has committed to Arizona
- (***) C Ryan May has committed to Navy
- (***) RT Jonathan Williams has committed to Kentucky
- (**) K Mark Maxey has committed to West Virginia

=============== #5 Texas Longhorns (9-1) ===============
Last week, Texas won 35-21 against USC (6-3).
This week, the Longhorns are idle.
In recruiting news, the following Texas targets have announced their decisions:

=============== #15 Wisconsin Badgers (7-3) ===============
Last week, Wisconsin lost 31-24 against Penn State (10-0).
This week, the Badgers travel to East Lansing to face the #18 Michigan State Spartans (6-3).
In recruiting news, the following Wisconsin targets have announced their decisions:
- (***) RG Steven Day has committed to Florida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oneback
10-31-2010, 05:42 PM
This is going to be a tight race to the end:

1 - Penn State, 1.000
2 - Michigan, 0.994
3 - Miami, 0.989

JeffHCross
10-31-2010, 05:42 PM
Still not seeing any of the recruiting in e-mails, and seeing no recruits in the Dynasty Wire. This has me slightly concerned -- only slightly though.

This is going to be a tight race to the end:I'll do my part to make that race simple.

Oneback
10-31-2010, 05:52 PM
Still not seeing any of the recruiting in e-mails, and seeing no recruits in the Dynasty Wire. This has me slightly concerned -- only slightly though.
I'll do my part to make that race simple.

Hopefully by an OSU loss.

Papa LoneStar
10-31-2010, 06:14 PM
I think if Miami beats a 5/6 FSU in the ACC title game....that might be enough to give him a boost. If FSU and OSU wins their big games....and Ole Miss loses in the SEC title game....it could get very interesting....I'm hoping for some controversy :-)

Oneback
10-31-2010, 06:26 PM
Ole Miss already lost. I think all I have to do is beat Ohio State...something I haven't been able to do as of yet.

JeffHCross
10-31-2010, 06:58 PM
Hopefully by an OSU loss.That is the more likely of the two possibilities. :D

Oneback
10-31-2010, 07:07 PM
That is the more likely of the two possibilities. :D

I am not going to count on that at all until I have at least a few marks in the win column against OSU.

JeffHCross
10-31-2010, 07:09 PM
I am not going to count on that at all until I have at least a few marks in the win column against OSU.Yeah, well no matter how many wins I have in my career against you, G, or Snoop, I will never count on it.

Oneback
10-31-2010, 07:17 PM
Good point

JeffHCross
10-31-2010, 07:25 PM
Good pointSnoop and I have been talking back and forth about how Teambuilder not having rivals and some other weird things "screwed" me this year. Some of the other things definitely were a sock to the gut (random redshirts on my original roster, for example), but I was fine with the rivals. Even with the default Ohio State rivals (which I knew I wouldn't have), it was 2 Users + Illinois. Even if my rivalry game against you counted, I knew I'd never throw that pitch at a recruit.

Oneback
10-31-2010, 08:13 PM
True...Papa and I have talked about that quite a bit as well. We may need to do a bit more testing with Teambuilder schools next year if we are to use them.

JeffHCross
10-31-2010, 09:05 PM
True...Papa and I have talked about that quite a bit as well. We may need to do a bit more testing with Teambuilder schools next year if we are to use them.The redshirts thing is the only one that actually caught me off guard. I knew about the rivals and the rivalry promise, and I can deal with that. I figured I would be screwed in HFA, and I can deal with that, though I don't think I knew ahead of time how screwed I'd be. But I don't think HFA affects any of us, really, as users, so it's a 'meh' thing overall.

psuexv
11-01-2010, 01:53 PM
Snoop - Nice blocked FG. That's only the 2nd one I've seen.

psusnoop
11-01-2010, 02:57 PM
I was wondering if anyone would notice. Honestly that is the first one that I've seen or had happen for me or against me. I honestly didn't do anything really special on the play either.

Iron Dragon
11-01-2010, 06:59 PM
Kingpin, Friday night anytime works the best for me. Besides that, I have an odd schedule. That'd be the simplest.

JeffHCross
11-01-2010, 07:32 PM
Man, I love this offense. 56 yards, :55 and three timeouts, and I score with :23 remaining and 1 timeout in my pocket.

JeffHCross
11-01-2010, 08:22 PM
Ohio State rolls in a total yawner, 41-20. Iowa put up a good fight, but got down too quickly early in the game to stage any sort of threat.

Ohio State QB Joe Germaine causes collective gasps throughout the Buckeye Nation, but he'll only sit out this week and is expected to play in the Horseshoe next Saturday against rival Michigan.

OB, with ID and Kingpin not playing until Friday -- my parents are coming in town Thursday or Friday and not leaving until Tuesday/Wed. As I mentioned before, I don't particularly think they'll impede me from playing, but we'll have to plan ahead to be sure.

Kingpin32
11-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Kingpin, Friday night anytime works the best for me. Besides that, I have an odd schedule. That'd be the simplest.
Friday could possibly work for me also. It's our homecoming this week, so if not Friday then sometime Saturday afternoon would work too.

Iron Dragon
11-02-2010, 06:24 PM
Friday could possibly work for me also. It's our homecoming this week, so if not Friday then sometime Saturday afternoon would work too.

That should be fine since Ohio State has a BYE.

Oneback
11-03-2010, 08:03 AM
I am playing my game tonight. Had a domain controller go down yesterday and didn't get home until late.

psuexv
11-03-2010, 08:16 AM

To me it really seems like you two should suck it up and play tonight :)

texacotea
11-03-2010, 11:43 AM
To me it really seems like you two should suck it up and play tonight :)

2nd this

psusnoop
11-03-2010, 12:07 PM
Hate to jump on the pile, but I'm piling on as well.

gschwendt
11-03-2010, 12:21 PM
I say we just sim it if it's not played by the time Oneback gets home.

psusnoop
11-03-2010, 12:25 PM
LOL

Papa LoneStar
11-03-2010, 01:30 PM
lmaoooo

psuexv
11-03-2010, 02:56 PM
We can't let that happen. Can't take away the chance for KingPin to get his 1st user win. :)

Oneback
11-03-2010, 03:09 PM
We can't let that happen. Can't take away the chance for KingPin to get his 1st user win. :)

There's always next time.

JeffHCross
11-03-2010, 06:50 PM
I truly can't tell who's serious and who's not. The fact that FSU isn't involved in the goading makes it even worse, :D

fsuprime
11-03-2010, 07:33 PM
been to busy with figuring out some stock stuff its been a crazy week

fsu has been ready though :)

psuexv
11-03-2010, 07:35 PM
You have any stock tips?

Kingpin32
11-03-2010, 07:37 PM
Yeah I've been heartbroken too many times this year. Lemme play coach!

fsuprime
11-03-2010, 08:43 PM
You have any stock tips?
march 2009
was really a silly time to be trading and everyone made a lot of money and it was my first time with real money soooooo...the 2 i bought recently could easily stink it up since im definitely do for a kick in the nuts lol

investing thread at utopia has my new ones so u can laugh at me later!

psusnoop
11-05-2010, 02:58 PM
So what time is the kickoff for the Oregon vs Oklahoma game? Will we be advanced when I get home at midnight tonight? fingers crossed......:)

Kingpin32
11-05-2010, 06:09 PM
I've had a rough week with school lately, so I think kickoff would most likely be sometime tomorrow afternoon hopefully.

Iron Dragon
11-05-2010, 06:47 PM
Ehh.. now we're really going to hold this thing up and the other 10 want to advance but I have BCS implications on the line.. ;)

IDK then.

JeffHCross
11-05-2010, 11:21 PM
Ehh.. now we're really going to hold this thing up and the other 10 want to advance but I have BCS implications on the line.. ;)Personally, I'd rather all user games are played unless it's completely unfeasable. I don't mind waiting. Maybe I'll actually play a game besides NCAA now. :D

Oneback
11-06-2010, 12:07 AM
Personally, I'd rather all user games are played unless it's completely unfeasable. I don't mind waiting. Maybe I'll actually play a game besides NCAA now. :D

I agree, especially the ones that have a lot riding on them. Speaking of playing other games, I've been playing some MLB The Show recently.

fsuprime
11-06-2010, 12:09 AM
blackops is about to steal me away from the las vegas fallout game which was badass....hope to see some of u all on the servers :)

psuexv
11-06-2010, 08:43 AM
Personally, I'd rather all user games are played unless it's completely unfeasable. I don't mind waiting. Maybe I'll actually play a game besides NCAA now. :D

I'm with Jeff play the user game. We're all like crabby old ladies, we're going to find something to bitch about anyway.

psusnoop
11-06-2010, 08:44 AM
LOL I agree with the play the user games

gschwendt
11-06-2010, 02:50 PM
So what's the latest for ID & Kingpin? Are you guys playing today?

Oneback
11-06-2010, 03:02 PM
I texted them both when I kicked off...I heard from KingPin but not ID. I am trying to get them to finish their game before the TT/Mizzou game.

Iron Dragon
11-06-2010, 03:05 PM
Oneback, I don't have a text from you.. do you have my number right?

Also I haven't heard anything out of KingPin, I'm guessing he's still busy.

Oneback
11-06-2010, 03:16 PM
PM me your number again just so I can verify. KingPin just told me he will be back to his room in 10 min and will be ready to play then.

Kingpin32
11-06-2010, 04:03 PM
I'm ready now, i took longer than expected

Iron Dragon
11-06-2010, 04:07 PM
I'll hop on now.