Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scheduling & Scorecard Thread - Season 1 / Week 2 - The Hoosier Classic

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by natcret View Post
    Great round Rustee, CLW, and Zoo. For the other the TGT members, below is the true result of last night's four-round golfing activities!!

sure would be nice to know how you inserted that image? mine are still waiting for approval

Quote Originally Posted by whitehippo24 View Post
    Played the Live Tournament on Xbox.

R1(-4)
    R2(-11)
    R3(-9)
    R4(-7)

Total(-31)

Only time I play TW13 is these weekly tournaments, so I think I need to start doing a practice round to get back in the
    groove instead of wasting Round 1 on that.
    My heart bleeds for you. It should be obvious that the 360 version is indeed much easier to play

Good rounds guys, I've got a ways to go but it's early yet this season. Time to hit the links tonight or tomorrow

Live Tournament result: -21

IMHO Live Tournys are way easier than the diff hole locations. Just smoked the course for like -34 after 4 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    IMHO Live Tournys are way easier than the diff hole locations. Just smoked the course for like -34 after 4 rounds.
    Yeah... personally my opinion would be to move to two rounds per week (only count first two from Live Tourney) and then have live tournament & online players all play same hole location through both rounds.

Just one man's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Yeah... personally my opinion would be to move to two rounds per week (only count first two from Live Tourney) and then have live tournament & online players all play same hole location through both rounds.

Just one man's opinion.
    I suggest everyone posting in advance when they are available to play. Try to set up tee times etc. If for example one person could only play one round a night that would be fine as long as another league player(s) played and reported the score. Would be even better if we could play the live tourney together Or we could just roll with it as is or have two leagues

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    When I play Live Tournaments on Xbox the hole locations change every round I believe. If not, I haven't noticed to take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by whitehippo24 View Post
    When I play Live Tournaments on Xbox the hole locations change every round I believe. If not, I haven't noticed to take advantage.
    They potentially change but they all remain on the same difficulty (Hard)... I think there are like 4 different locations for each hole on each difficulty so you would essentially get a random sampling of the four.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    They potentially change but they all remain on the same difficulty (Hard)... I think there are like 4 different locations for each hole on each difficulty so you would essentially get a random sampling of the four.
    If everyone thinks it's unfair, then put the Live tournament on Expert all 4 days. It's very difficult for me to play live with a person and not the live tournament

Well, we can all just do live tournaments then.

I think the way things are, and to keep things level it is the best to all play the Live Tournaments.

Also playing as a group with 4 for 4 rounds is quite the long at times.