Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teambuilder - NCAA Football 12 Wishlist & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display

Teambuilder - NCAA Football 12 Wishlist & Feedback

This isn't really a correction but I'd like 1 of 2 things in terms of stadiums:

1) Generic dome stadium

or

2) Not have a 50/50 split of the crowd when using a bowl game stadium as a home stadium

I'd also like:

1) A third pair of pants
    2) Ability to have Team Color/Black and Team Color/White shoes
    3) Ability to set rivals
    4) Custom stadium sounds
    Last edited by souljahbill; 07-13-2010 at 04:38 AM.

The ability to be able to fully download the custom logo for TB teams when playing without needing internet. I never understood the reasoning behind having to have a constant internet connection in order to see the custom logo for teams.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    The ability to be able to fully download the custom logo for TB teams when playing without needing internet. I never understood the reasoning behind having to have a constant internet connection in order to see the custom logo for teams.
    It's because in order to prevent you having to wait for them to review & approve every entry, they have to have the capability at some point to take the team away if they feel that it's either offensive or a copyright infringement.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    It's because in order to prevent you having to wait for them to review & approve every entry, they have to have the capability at some point to take the team away if they feel that it's either offensive or a copyright infringement.
    Well, once you personally deem it unoffensive (even if it's a penis on a helmet) or it doesn't infringe on copyright (one of the top teams is a Wendy's team), I think we should be allowed to have everything stored on the HDD.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Well, once you personally deem it unoffensive (even if it's a penis on a helmet) or it doesn't infringe on copyright (one of the top teams is a Wendy's team), I think we should be allowed to have everything stored on the HDD.
    Well, copyright infringement is really not up to the discretion of the user. Trust me, I know it sucks, but just a casualty of the times and the robustness of the feature.

3) Ability to set rivals
    This. Also, it'd be nice if we weren't forced to use an existing team as the template. Or if we are, that we could at least change positions and hometowns. Not having to be connected to the internet to see the logo would be nice too, but I understand why EA does it that way.

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
    Uhm, interesting thing happened earlier today. I had direct connected my PS3 for an online game earlier this afternoon. When I went back to wireless, I didn't change my connection on the PS3 back to wireless (meaning my PS3 wasn't hooked to the internet). When I got back on tonight, I forgot to change it again and went ahead and played with my NSU team....and everything loaded. Logos and all!

So does that mean something changed?

Ability to set rivals. That would be rivals ... plural. Easily #1 for me.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

team specific entrance when you pick an existing teams stadium that has an entrance. In other words; I picked Clemsons field for a created team expecting my team would get their entrance, but it didnt happen.

make the designs work that dont already. Why leave the Arizona Wildcat stripe there if you cant use it because it doesnt fit with numbers?

I don't think I've seen this mentioned yet (I apologize if I missed it somewhere) but in 11 you don't have to be connected to the internet to have logos show up unlike 10. Love that!

I'd like to be able to set my team nickname so that my flags don't say "Go Team" The way they have it set up, "Go Team" is 7 characters long, which is 2 more then I need to put "Bears" I'd also like my logo on the school colors background to be my flag and not an American flag (no offense to the USA).

Agreed on both of those, soujahbill.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

1) Generic dome stadium

or

2) Not have a 50/50 split of the crowd when using a bowl game stadium as a home stadium

I'd also like:

1) A third pair of pants
    3) Ability to set rivals
    4) Custom stadium sounds
    what he said plus the ability to customize your schools stadium whether you want it pointing east or west or south or north , flags all that fun stuff

Add in a red turf option. If TeamBuilder is in place to help allow users create FCS schools, this is needed to make EWU.

Pics:
    Spoiler: show

Perhaps we could get the same Create-A-Stadium feature that Madden has/had. I'm not sure if it's in this year.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Add in a red turf option. If TeamBuilder is in place to help allow users create FCS schools, this is needed to make EWU.

Pics:
    Spoiler: show

Woof! And I thought staring at the smurf turf was bad.

Granted, you are correct. If TeamBuilder is going to be all it can be, then the red turf should be included for the sole reason that EWU uses it and those wanting to create their school should be allowed to make it correct in detail, red turf and all. Granted we'll be right back at this square in the future if the James Madison administration were to ever listen to the request of some of it fans and install purple turf on their field, though from the sounds of it, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for the JMU administration to go along with that idea any time soon.

i wish we could edit the color schemes of existing team templates.
    Last edited by baseballplyrmvp; 01-17-2011 at 07:50 PM.

1) Generic dome stadium

or

I'd also like:

1) A third pair of pants
    3) Ability to set rivals
    4) Custom stadium sounds

I agree with all this. Also it would be cool if u could make the turf ur team color like Orange red, purple, and black. Also a third pair of jerseys top would be nice. Same with a third helmet. Also add textures for the helmwets and the rest of the uniform. Like camouflage or a wire mesh texture , like on the Oregon helmet they wore in the bfax against auburn, instead of just a solid color with stripes. then a third logo for your team would be cool too.

1 or 2 more base color circles- a white square in color choices

more number fonts -

ability to put numbers or logo in front or back of helmet

logos/numbers fit below Dartmouth striped helmet