Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: Iron Dragon's PS3 Roster Updates

• Facebook
  • Display
    was anything released today?

Quote Originally Posted by GoAztecs View Post
    was anything released today?
    The new roster should be out by Tuesday but it could drop tonight or tomorrow morning.

I need to finish up the following teams:
    Eastern Michigan
    Rice
    Wyoming

The following teams have had some sort of change in this upcoming update:
    Air Force
    Akron
    Alabama
    Arizona
    Arizona State
    Arkansas
    Army
    Auburn
    Baylor
    BYU
    Colorado State
    Eastern Michigan
    Florida
    FIU
    Georgia
    Houston
    Idaho
    Illinois
    Kansas
    Kansas State
    LSU
    Marshall
    Maryland
    Michigan
    Michigan State
    Minnesota
    Missouri
    Navy
    Nebraska
    Nevada
    Northwestern
    Notre Dame
    Ohio
    Ohio State
    Oklahoma
    Oklahoma State
    Oregon State
    PITT
    Rice
    Rutgers
    South Carolina
    Stanford
    Texas
    Texas A&M
    Texas Tech
    Tulane
    UAB
    Utah
    Virginia
    Virginia Tech
    Washington
    Western Kentucky
    Wyoming

thanks for the update

Of course, I'll be letting you guys know when it's out.

Version 1.3 is out.

Spread the word, a new version is finally released after quite a bit of work and alot of overhaul on some teams. This is the largest update yet, with at least 350+ changes made.

Players like Trent Mackey (leads the NCAA in tackles), is now on the roster, who plays for Tulane. Tulane got a massive overhaul, too.

Eastern Michigan, Rice, Wyoming all saw some major changes, along with many other teams.

There's still work to be done as the season progresses, but here's a new roster for you all to enjoy.

The following teams have had some sort of change in this upcoming update:
    Air Force
    Akron
    Alabama
    Arizona
    Arizona State
    Arkansas
    Army
    Auburn
    Baylor
    BYU
    Colorado State
    Eastern Michigan
    Florida
    FIU
    Georgia
    Houston
    Idaho
    Illinois
    Kansas
    Kansas State
    LSU
    Marshall
    Maryland
    Michigan
    Michigan State
    Minnesota
    Missouri
    Navy
    Nebraska
    Nevada
    Northwestern
    Notre Dame
    Ohio
    Ohio State
    Oklahoma
    Oklahoma State
    Oregon State
    PITT
    Rice
    Rutgers
    South Carolina
    Stanford
    Texas
    Texas A&M
    Texas Tech
    Tulane
    UAB
    Utah
    UL Lafayette
    Virginia
    Virginia Tech
    Washington
    Western Kentucky
    Wyoming

Update contains:
    Ratings increases/decreases
    Players added/removed
    Depth Chart updates
    Year changes
    Skin changes

Version 1.4 Goals:
    Update all non-BCS teams & and the usual.
    Way too early release date prediction: Mid-to-late october.
    Updates in between that time?: Yes, for TGT Game of the Week Previews.
    Last edited by Iron Dragon; 09-25-2010 at 12:56 PM.

I'll provide some updated notes for Arkansas State over the next few days... some of it will be bias but I'll try to limit that.

Quote Originally Posted by theauthor View Post
    I noticed a flaw in either your roster, or the NCAA roster settings. It is under the awareness category.
    This is something that EA did with their default rosters, and yeah, it has certainly posed a problem for dynasty users.

Unfortunately, because awareness is so tied into OVR, changing a freshman's AWR from 40 can have a drastic impact on his OVR, which drastically affects other spots on the roster.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    This is something that EA did with their default rosters, and yeah, it has certainly posed a problem for dynasty users.

Unfortunately, because awareness is so tied into OVR, changing a freshman's AWR from 40 can have a drastic impact on his OVR, which drastically affects other spots on the roster.
    It effects QBs way too much, adding 10+ to AWR makes a guy's OVR jump by 5 or so points. Hopefully they add in "short throw accuracy" etc. next year, and maybe they could add something like "Decision Making", but that probably won't happen.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    It effects QBs way too much, adding 10+ to AWR makes a guy's OVR jump by 5 or so points. Hopefully they add in "short throw accuracy" etc. next year, and maybe they could add something like "Decision Making", but that probably won't happen.
    Yea I'd love to see them add some more skill areas. I like the decision making idea, and maybe different attributes for long and short passes, or maybe power and touch ratings... I think footwork would be a good addition too.

Hopefully other skills areas will be added for use on all positions, like intangibles, composure, balance... also I wish they had a kick catch stat, and different kick stats for punting and field goals, cause having a punter kick field goals cause he has a higher overall is lame.

9/28 Game of the Week Update: Oregon and Stanford have been updated. Buffalo and Eastern Michigan as well.

Air Force, Purdue and some top player ratings have been tweaked. Mini-update coming tomorrow with a couple more updates, too.

Game of the Week Update out:

Air Force
    Michigan
    Michigan State
    Purdue
    Top rating changes

That's all for now..

Bilal Powell, RB for Louisville should be #1 on the depth chart and perhaps a rating boost. Already has almost 700 yards and 7 TD's. Alot of breakaways too.

-DE Steven Wesley for Miami(FL) was kicked off the team along with Theron Collier early in the season. I suggest DE Dyron Dye, who I believe was a 4 star recruit, or S JoJo Nichols who nearly won a starting job. Also suggested increase to Sean Spence who is clearly the best player on the Miami defense. Also DE Andrew Smith has a low rating but is actually starting or the 3rd DE.
    -RB James White for Wisconsin had also been a beast this season behind John Clay and could be bumped up.

As always, the roster was updated for this week's TGT game of the week.

What changes did you make to North Carolina with the suspended players?

I am back to working on these things a little bit, I know there are plenty of users of these rosters out there and alot of people like to use them.

I've been doing weekly updates for the game of the week, but I'm doing fixes for some teams with those updates. I'll try to get a bigger update out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by GoZips View Post
    Bilal Powell, RB for Louisville should be #1 on the depth chart and perhaps a rating boost. Already has almost 700 yards and 7 TD's. Alot of breakaways too.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by The U of Miami View Post
    -DE Steven Wesley for Miami(FL) was kicked off the team along with Theron Collier early in the season. I suggest DE Dyron Dye, who I believe was a 4 star recruit, or S JoJo Nichols who nearly won a starting job. Also suggested increase to Sean Spence who is clearly the best player on the Miami defense. Also DE Andrew Smith has a low rating but is actually starting or the 3rd DE.
    -RB James White for Wisconsin had also been a beast this season behind John Clay and could be bumped up.
    All of this has been taken care of. Also updated ratings of Miami QBs. Harris is an 89, Highsmith 73, Morris 72, Whipple 71.

Mississippi St hasn't lost in 6 weeks. They need an update. And Cam Newton needs to be updated again.

Robert Griffin III from Baylor Won the NCAA 400 M Hurdles his Freshman year. His speed and especially acceleration should be higher. Devon "Moo Moo" Smith from Penn State is the fastest person in the entire Big 10. Just look at the records he broke in high school. His speed most definitely needs to be a 95+. Onterio McCalebb from Auburn has had two Break away runs the past two weeks. His speed is only 89. He should be faster. Travis Benjamin from Miami is faster than Aldarius Johnson always has been and always will be. Aldarius is fast but not faster than Travis. Tarvis speed is 92 and Aldarius speed is 96.