Thread: Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Game Update 1.04 Now Available

• Facebook
  • Display

Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Game Update 1.04 Now Available

The latest game update is now available for Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR. Update 1.04 adds a new Fantasy Course, Treasure Island, and a new playable golfer in Dustin Johnson.

The patch also includes improvements to gameplay, Night Club Challenge, overall stability, ball physics, and have also updated golfer attributes of licensed golfers based on real world performance.

Courtesy EA SPORTS:

Available now on Xbox One and PlayStation 4, the latest update includes the brand-new Treasure Island Fantasy course and a brand new playable golfer in Dustin Johnson – along with improvements to gameplay, matchmaking, Night Club Challenge, and more. You’ll be able to tee it up on Treasure Island in Play Now, Online H2H and Online Tournaments.

In addition to Treasure Island and Dustin Johnson, we’ve also made improvements across gameplay, Night Club Challenge, overall stability, ball physics, and have also updated golfer attributes of licensed golfers based on real world performance.

I made the jump with the game dropping to $35 on Amazon, should get it early next week. Going to try and play 3 click only and leave the analog swing for that other golf game.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    I made the jump with the game dropping to $35 on Amazon, should get it early next week. Going to try and play 3 click only and leave the analog swing for that other golf game.
    If I had known, I could have told you to get it from Gamefly for $20.

EDIT: well looks like that was only for a day, it's back to $24.99 plus ship
    Last edited by JBHuskers; 11-20-2015 at 03:17 PM.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    If I had known, I could have told you to get it from Gamefly for $20.

EDIT: well looks like that was only for a day, it's back to $24.99 plus ship

Thanks but I generally prefer a new copy of the game. Should have it Monday so that gives me a couple courses to download with it.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Thanks but I generally prefer a new copy of the game. Should have it Monday so that gives me a couple courses to download with it.
    For me, Gamefly is basically brand new outside of no wrapper.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The dude abides.