Page 68 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1858

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    all i know is im glad to see Terrelle Pryor is GONE LOL I LOVE THAT

GATOR you got any kind of update on the rosters bro like how close you think you guys are anything like that

Quote Originally Posted by BossHawgSwagger View Post
    GATOR you got any kind of update on the rosters bro like how close you think you guys are anything like that
    They said approximately 2 and a half weeks from today it will be complete.

hope something good

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post

If this is serious I just pooped my pants

Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    right well i kwow its closer then that dude i followed this all night last night to but thanks for the info smartass

Quote Originally Posted by TheMove View Post
    There were a ton of ETAs given on OS. Its just a estimate nobody is gonna hold anybody to the excat ETA. But when the posts said everything is done and we just have 8 teams left, than 5 teams left, than it went down to 3 teams left. With a promise saying these rosters would be out no later than 6am. There was a countdown with the progress all weekend. There your rosters nobody can tell you what to do with them. And releasing them is a very nice thing to do. But the way it was handled on OS and everyone was mislead was a asshole thing to do. I think more people were counting down the ETA with these rosters this weekend than the game itself. The thing is these rosters dont even seem close to finished so why act like they were?

There was 3 teams left last nite and a post saying it would take about 5 hours after to check that everything was good before they got released. Now 24 hours later the rosters are not close to being done? Alot of people helped out, donated, and put playing on hold. Just was not handled good.
    Comprehension problems??? We gave ONE eta. Then I pushed that ONE eta back due to underestimating the time it takes to actually correct the rosters once they were named.

Can't wait Gator! I'm going to restart my dynasty once your rosters are done even though Im 3 seasons in. I used yours last year and they were great.

Quote Originally Posted by EMU Eagles 1056 View Post
    So possibly stupid question. How are teams in say the MAC looking?
    about as good as they would look on the field against BCS opponents. MAC is always the worst conference to edit.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    about as good as they would look on the field against BCS opponents. MAC is always the worst conference to edit.
    how close are you bruh

Im about to finish nailing down Memphis and glance at a few more of my private message edits. Considering releasing a Version 1.0, if I can find enough people to continue the editing process by looking at a team once they are release and then pointing out the issues.

When we lost that 18+ hours of work it wasnt naming teams, it was all edits. 18 hours of editing teams lost. Now its hard to know if a team was finish or if it was one that was lost. Especially when you remember making those changes. Id rather lose naming work than editing work.

Anything I can do to help right now?

Ill take a look at Nebraska if you release a 1.0 I love doing roster edits and I usually do Nebraska every year, I just don't have time to do every team.

Quote Originally Posted by ebarws6 View Post
    Anything I can do to help right now?
    you have done a good bit with the templates, those have been helpful along the way

When we lost that 18+ hours of work it wasnt naming teams, it was all edits. 18 hours of editing teams lost. Now its hard to know if a team was finish or if it was one that was lost. Especially when you remember making those changes. Id rather lose naming work than editing work.
    how did you guys lose so many hours of editing just wondering what happened

how did you guys lose so many hours of editing just wondering what happened
    Saved an older file over the latest file. Got the files mixed up due to transferring them between PS3s. We were saving two seperate files for backup and just didnt update the backup file in a while. Ended up loading it and saving over the newer file.

Saved an older file over the latest file. Got the files mixed up due to transferring them between PS3s. We were saving two seperate files for backup and just didnt update the backup file in a while. Ended up loading it and saving over the newer file.
    WOW thats crazy after that you get the feeling of wanting to give up im sure. 18 hours damn bro you guys are really going hard at these rosters tho. are you still leaving updates on your ps3 comments your on my friends list on one of my old names always kept the name on my ps3 just cuz of the ncaa rosters you make

Hey gator, I'd be willing to help out with Ball State and the rest of the MAC. I'm not a huge experton any other MAC school, but I follow BSU like crazy ever since their 3 year losing streak when I was in school. Im not super familiar with some of their new freshman because I'm stationed in Korea now so it's a little tougher to follow, but I'm willing to help and would probably do a ton of edits to a lot of Mac schools anyways once I got your rosters.

Im about to finish nailing down Memphis and glance at a few more of my private message edits. Considering releasing a Version 1.0, if I can find enough people to continue the editing process by looking at a team once they are release and then pointing out the issues.
    I'll gladly check out UNC for you.