Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Madden NFL 18 Unveils Story Mode "Longshot" at EA Play 2017

• Facebook
  • Display
    Saw some interesting posts today at other sites saying that EA has stopped Amazon from selling pre-orders of physical copies of their games due to the 20% off and release day delivery with Amazon Prime. Went and checked and sure enough only digital only shows up in the searches.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm......

I figured it was OS or Gaf but I got a good laugh when I saw this.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...&postcount=145

Please go to the OT and post in a political forum. I just want to see how many posts it would take for you to get banned. I would go with 10 posts or less.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Saw some interesting posts today at other sites saying that EA has stopped Amazon from selling pre-orders of physical copies of their games due to the 20% off and release day delivery with Amazon Prime. Went and checked and sure enough only digital only shows up in the searches.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm......
    Is EA the only one doing this?

I may have overlooked it, but last night I noticed only digital copies of NBA 2K18 as well - not physical. I *thought* the disc version was available previously, but maybe not.

EDIT - Seeing digital only for WWE 2K18 as well.

Wow. If Amazon doesn't have release day delivery then Prime for me isn't as valuable. The video game discount is what I like most about it. I did notice Madden did not have a good sale on it for the E3 sale so I didn't bother with Madden. I am still completely underwhelmed this year.