Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Star Wars Battlefront II

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    What the heck happened with the star fighter stuff? I loved that mode in the first game but this game sucks. No turbo boost, evade, weapons different. I just shut off that garbage. Felt like a tutorial. Was I in the right mode? What happened?
    Yeah, they really changed up starfighter assault from the first game. I only played it once, and did respectable, but it was way too different. I liked the way they had the old starfighter assault. I felt like I had more control over the vehicle and could make maneuvers in combat better than in BF2.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Exactly!

Apparently shipped (not sold to actual consumers) 7 million units which is below their "conservative" estimate they gave to investors and well below Battlefront I's #s.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Apparently shipped (not sold to actual consumers) 7 million units which is below their "conservative" estimate they gave to investors and well below Battlefront I's #s.
    And in the article I skimmed, they will be adding back in the ability to purchase crystals in the next month or two IIRC.

Didn't it also state they hope to reach their goals (maybe it was the original's sales numbers) in the next few months as well? They are going to have to market it hard, add killer content, and maybe even a price drop as well to get there IMO. The Star Wars hype from the movie has faded, but maybe they will do something to coincide with the digital/Blu-Ray release.