Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Destiny 2

• Facebook
  • Display
    I just joined the OS clan a couple weeks ago and that has helped. Does it matter the size of the clan? They have over 40 people I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I just joined the OS clan a couple weeks ago and that has helped. Does it matter the size of the clan? They have over 40 people I think.
    The one I joined is 100 total and they are really active. Maxed out at lvl 6 reward perks and they complete all the weekly challenges. More active people means a better chance at getting higher rewards.

Cabals on my face
    https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2093040
    Last edited by bdoughty; 11-16-2017 at 09:10 AM.

I may have to switch allegiances lol to gain better gear!

I have to say I find XUR disappointing. You aren't allowed to even buy anything from him until you get to a high enough level and then when you get to a high level and have the pieces to buy things his stuff is under-powered or things I don't want. I think I may have bought one thing from XUR. My kid used to race to find XUR in Destiny 1 and I guess I assumed he was supposed to be like Destiny Santa but more like Bad Santa to me.

I have to say I find XUR disappointing. You aren't allowed to even buy anything from him until you get to a high enough level and then when you get to a high level and have the pieces to buy things his stuff is under-powered or things I don't want. I think I may have bought one thing from XUR. My kid used to race to find XUR in Destiny 1 and I guess I assumed he was supposed to be like Destiny Santa but more like Bad Santa to me.
    Yeah, the problem is that Exotic Engrams drop really fast compared to Destiny 1. I have around 900 Legendary shards because everything he carries I already have. Fortunately Bungie has said they are going to going to find other uses for them in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Yeah, the problem is that Exotic Engrams drop really fast compared to Destiny 1. I have around 900 Legendary shards because everything he carries I already have. Fortunately Bungie has said they are going to going to find other uses for them in the future.
    Yep the way to get good shit now is to complete milestones for the week and get those gifts.
    The dude abides.

Caved in and bought Forsaken. They have really turned a corner with this update. Love the concept and all the varied boss fights you have in store. Added that bow which is amazing from distance and eliminates my need to use a sniper rifle. My old save file was on the PS4, so I used the quick bump upgrade to bypass the main story. I was able to go from 320 to 400 power in around five hours of play. Unfortunately it locks you out of the two DLC's and the main story by using it as it considers both finished. I can understand the story but having not played the 2nd DLC is a bit of a bummer. Might make a Hunter Class, which I never use and run through everything after I finish the Forsaken story. Just needed something to fill the time until RDR2 hits. Also bought Prey but am holding off on it until I get my Destiny fix.

I've yet to play it, but it seems pretty impressive how Destiny 2 keeps evolving.

Destiny 2 is ending the franchise’s tradition of platform-exclusive items, guns, and other content with the launch of its Shadowkeep expansion on Sept. 17. Bungie will also be allowing players to cross-save progress across PlayStation 4, Stadia, Windows PC, and Xbox One platforms.

These bigger changes are part of a unification of Destiny 2. Players will be able access their Guardians and vaults from a unified account system on their primary account.

The move away from exclusive content, Bungie said, means players can always enjoy the same things at the same time. “These [exclusives] violate the idea the idea of a single, evolving world,” said Destiny 2 director Luke Smith.

Shadowkeep is Destiny 2’s newest expansion. During Thursday’s live presentation, Smith and Bungie general manager Mark Noseworthy detailed how Bungie’s newfound independence from Activision would allow them to unify the vision of the “action MMO.” Shadowkeep takes place on Earth’s moon, and won’t require any previous expansions or versions of Destiny 2 to jump in.

Courtesy: https://www.polygon.com/2019/6/6/186...orm-exclusives