Thread: Late Shift (PS4, XB1, PC)

• Facebook
  • Display

Late Shift (PS4, XB1, PC)

This sounds pretty interesting.

Introducing Late Shift, a cinematic FMV crime thriller with branching storylines. Written by Michael R. Johnson, the author of the 2009 film Sherlock Holmes, Late Shift arrives on PS4 this April.

After being forced into the robbery of a lucrative auction house, student Matt is left proving his innocence in a brutal London heist. Your choices will have consequences from the very start, right through to the end. One small decision could change the entire outcome in a choose-your-own-adventure style gameplay that can lead to one of seven conclusions.

The game features more than 180 decisions in total, and however big or small they may seem, any one of them could be the turning point, sending you off on a different branch of the story. Some players may reveal harder to reach endings, some may make friends or enemies along the way, and some may even play different chapters because of a series of choices which are evaluated at key points in the game. You’ll have mere seconds to make your decisions as the film seamlessly continues to roll with no pauses and no looping footage.

Courtesy: PlayStation Blog

From that brief description it is reminiscent of Heavy Rain which is a very good thing.

Definitely interested.

amazing nice share These are the most realistic game graphics to date.

I noticed last week in the store that this is now available. Anyone pick it up by chance? IIRC, it's only $9.99 so I might have to give it a try.

Just FYI it is also on PC and Xbox One.

I picked it up but haven't played (hoping to today during nap time).

Played this last night and really enjoyed it. Basically its an interactive movie where you have to make quick decisions and the movie continues. Definitely worth the 10 bucks and I'll get this plat.

Basically the price of a movie....I'll give it a try.
    The dude abides.

Yeah, what the hell, I've always enjoyed interactive games and stuff on mobile, so I'll give it a go.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk