Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Golf Club 2

• Facebook
  • Display
    Patch was released on PS4 today.

Swing is much improved but I still get the occasional hiccup, especially with the driver. 9 out of 10 shots I can get a perfect backswing. A great improvement over 7 out of 10 being slow backswings before the patch. So far the lighting looks better when the sun is behind clouds but I have not played enough on courses that it was really bad on. All my favorites are now showing up.

The scan line (ghost line) or whatever you call it, that follows the ball post shot seems to be a little worse? More of a nitpick and might just be my imagination. A few off tree shadow glitches where it morphs into something freakish but only happened twice.

Game is playable for me now.

They finally patched it to where playing with a wireless controller (especially the newer ones) is fully playable and the lag is mostly eliminated.

Patch notes:

• Staggered Leaderboards in Online Societies – This will hide final results of the round from the user before entering a round and they will see scores unfold during the event, even if the other players have completed their round.
    • Society President Banning – This will give Society presidents the ability to remove inactive users or users who are abusing their settings for their Society.
    • Additional Stat Tracking – We have added personal stats breakdown for number for Birdies, Eagles, Albatross and Hole-in-Ones for the user.
    • Society Search Filters – We have added the ability to sort societies by popularity and by entry fees.
    • Course Designer – Improved stability of course editing when manually planting pieces of grass with brushes.
    • Auto Adding Rivals – Users can turn on auto add rivals during a society event and the game will select players from their round to complete against and will automatically add them to their scorecard.
    • Society Handicaps - Handicap restrictions are now taking effect when joining an event, not only when joining a Society.
    • Added Strokes - Addressed a case where some users were experiencing added strokes to their round after viewing a replay.