Come ready to play the latest installment of R.B.I. Baseball 17 which is coming this spring. Today in front of thousands of fans we announced that Dodgers shortstop and 2016 NL Rookie of the Year Cory Seager to be featured on cover.

After a breakout rookie season, the 22-year-old Seager will be the second youngest player ever to be featured on an official MLB video game cover. Seager hit .308 with 26 home runs, 72 RBI, 105 runs scored and 40 doubles in his first full season, statistically among the best rookie seasons ever for a shortstop. He finished 2016 ranked among the National League’s top 10 hitters in batting average, slugging percentage and runs scored. A native of North Carolina, Seager also led all MLB shortstops with 38 Barrels, a new metric developed from MLBAM’s Statcast tracking technology, and was tied for second in average exit velocity (91.5 mph). Seager was named to the NL All-Star Team and was the recipient of a variety of honors, including the Jackie Robinson NL Rookie of the Year, Silver Slugger, NL Rookie of the Month (July) and Best MLB Rookie in the Esurance MLB Awards. He also finished third in the NL Most Valuable Player voting and participated in the T-Mobile Home Run Derby.

R.B.I. Baseball returns for its fourth consecutive year and will be $19.99 on Xbox One and PS4 and $4.99 on the App Store and Google Play.

Stay tuned for more info!

Accessible, Fast-paced, Fun: Play a full nine-inning game in under 20 minutes with easy-to-use two button controls.

Awesome Game Modes: Season, Postseason, Exhibition and Online and Local Multiplayer, including season saving and siming capabilities.

Authentic MLB Experience: Play with all 30 MLB teams, 30 detailed ballparks and over 1,000 MLB Players with detailed attributes.

Your Team, Your Way: Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I baseball rosters. Stay current with downloadable roster updates throughout the 2017 season.

Stats: Track your season stats by team, player and league leaders across multiple seasons.