Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
Congrats to Smooth for winning the group. I almost switched my last pick to because I figured you and CDJ would both take and it would have been the only shot I had to win the group.

Of course being the writer of the script that seemed unfair so I allowed you to win the group but rewrote the script to allow the Tigers to take home the crown.
Thanks CLW. I was shitting bricks during both the Penn State-USC snd championship games. If Penn State had won, I would have been untouchable, but they had to go and crap themselves and let USC win, leaving the group up in the air until the NCG.

I had originally picked Ohio State and Alabama with Alabama as the winner, then after Clemson trounced the Buckeyes, I was going to change to Clemson to my overall winner but forgot.

It didn't matter though because I could only get a single point while you could get 30 points and cdj could get 42 depending on your championship picks. So I started shitting bricks all over again as Clemson winning was literally my only chance with all three of us picking Alabama.

That ending was the most stressful ending I've ever watched during a championship game. From upset when Alabama scored with 2 minutes left to ecstatic when Renfrow hauled in that game winning touchdown catch and then Clemson recovered that onside kick.

It feels good to finally unseat you as champion. So far 2-0 this year. Won the NFL pick 'em for the second year in a row and then won this for the first time ever. Now to see if I can pull off the clean sweep and win March Madness in a couple months to go 3-0 in pick 'ems this year.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk