Thread: UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy (PS4)

• Facebook
  • Display

UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy (PS4)

If you picked up the Uncharted 4 Digital Deluxe Edition or the Explorer’s Pack, you’ll get Uncharted: The Lost Legacy as a download at launch. Both versions will only be available until December 13, 2016, so don’t miss your chance to get Uncharted 4 and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy at an amazing value.
    Last edited by cdj; 12-03-2016 at 07:24 PM.

I'm not paying for this lol. I may replay UC4 in the new year.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I'm not paying for this lol. I may replay UC4 in the new year.
    It'll probably be PS+ in six months
    The dude abides.

In the middle of Chapter 4, when the action really starts, along with the puzzles. It is basically UC4.1 with Chloe and Nadine. So far you only play as Chloe and the only new thing I have run across as new is they added lockpicking. Not even a very good version of lockpicking. It is Uncharted and there is nothing wrong with more Uncharted. It still looks really good but I think Horizon still holds the crown in regards to graphics.

Uncharted Lost Legacy is pretty good. Follows the UC formula so nothing will surprise you. The female leads are done well, voice acting good and a fair story. Not much in the way of major plot twists and the game took me just under 9 hours. Most of the others took me 15-20 or so. At C$30 it was worth it.

If I had any complaints it would be the combat areas were largely stealth based. There isn’t a ton of combat in the game but it was hard at times and impossible to go full Rambo on Normal. The game finishes out very well. 8.5/10

I should add I was bad at treasure hunting. Only 22/68.

UNCHARTED: The Lost Legacy (PS4)

Just finished this. After playing 4.5 Uncharted games in a row, I’m sorry to see it all come to an end. Not better than 4 but I think it’s my 2nd favorite Uncharted experience. I’m all-in for a Lost Legacy 2 if (or when) Naughty Dog continues the series.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah - I just finished the story today and Naughty Dog did an excellent job with this one. IF I were force to rate the 5 console games (still haven't played the Vita one yet). I'd go: (1) UC4; (2) UC3; (3) Lost Legacy; (4) UC2; (5) UC1

UC3 was the worst one imo. I only played that once and never bothered playing it again. Weak story, incredibly linear and buggy. I LOVED the first one and would rank that ahead of UC2 although the first half was repetitive. The first half of UC2 bugged me because of how incredibly linear and scripted it was at times. UC4 all around was excellent.

My rankings:
    5) UC3
    4) UC1
    3) UC2
    2) UC:TLL
    1) UC4

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk