Thread: NHL 17 - Content Update #2 Details

• Facebook
  • Display

NHL 17 - Content Update #2 Details

The latest NHL 17 content update is now available for download worldwide on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

CONTENT UPDATE #2 HIGHLIGHTS

GAMEPLAY:
    Added 11 new goal celebrations to the creation zone.
    Fixed an issue where a user goalie would get stuck after getting hit while in butterfly.
    Fixed an issue where after an icing the puck it would sometimes cause human players to sit on the bench for the next play.
    Fixed some issues where a goalie would get stuck in a post lean away from the post.
    Added new post lean saves for more coverage.Improved goalie post lean logic so goaltenders to try and make saves that keep them sealed on the post to prevent short side goals.
    Fixed an issue where some signature stances caused the goalie’s glove hand to push back behind their pad when holding the puck idle on their stick. Fixed issues with shot animations when in close to the net.
    Updated User goalie save logic to help them move into a save when they are requesting to push/move first.
    Added functionality to allow goalies to rotate more when coming off the post from VH to butterfly to make them more square to the puck.
    Updates to User goalie save logic on wraparounds based on requested motion.
    Updates to User goalie save delay when in good position to make a blocking save.
    Fixed an issue where a goalie would sometimes drop to butterfly when in possession of the puck on a User requested pass attempt.
    Improved the reliability of one timers by adding quicker snapshots for situations where there isn't enough time to take a full slapshot.
    Fixed an issue where precision skating would sometimes conflict with a loose puck deke attempt at a slow speed. Now if you have your stick out a deking position it prioritizes the deke request.
    Updated goalie logic so that goalies will hold their near post on pass attempts near the net to prevent easy short side goals.
    Updated goalie logic for softer shots on net so that they look to pick it up rather than make a save.
    Various crash fixes.
    General stability updates across all modes.

PRESENTATION:
    The following uniforms have been added:

NHL

Los Angeles Kings Alternate Uniform
    Philadelphia Flyers Alternate Uniform
    Winnipeg Jets Heritage Classic Uniform

AHL

Springfield Thunderbirds Home and Away Uniforms
    Tucson Roadrunners Home and Away Uniforms

CHL

Calgary Hitmen Home and Away Uniforms
    Charlottetown Islanders Home and Away Uniforms
    Cape Breton Screaming Eagles Alternate Uniform
    Drummondville Voltigeurs Home and Away Uniforms
    Everett Silvertips Home and Away Uniforms
    Kingston Frontenacs Alternate Uniform
    Lethbridge Hurricanes Home and Away Uniforms
    Swift Current Broncos Alternate Uniform

Liiga

Oulun Kärpät Home and Away Uniforms
    Rauman Lukko Home and Away Uniforms
    Tampereen Tappara Home and Away Uniforms
    Tampereen Ilves Home and Away Uniforms

SHL

Malmo Redhawks Alternate Uniform
    HV71 Home and Away Uniforms
    Farjestad BK Home and Away Uniforms
    Djurgården IF Home and Away Uniforms
    Karlskrona HK Home and Away Uniforms

ECHL

South Carolina Stingrays Alternate Uniform

The following equipment has been added:

Bauer Vapor 1X OD1N
    Vaughn V7 XF Pro Carbon
    Brian's G-NETIK III

EASHL:

Added new jersey logos to customize for your club.
    Added 11 new goal celebrations for your Pro.
    Added a new Drop-in Feature where a group of users can play a private unranked game through the Drop-in

Dressing Room lobby:
    Dressing Room Leaders can enter a 4-6 digit private matchmaking ID to matchup privately against another group using the same ID
    Both groups must be matchmaking at the same time with the exact same ID, which means this is meant for larger coordinated games or practice sessions.
    Added the ability to select and view the Player Summary screen from the disconnect and end of game pause menus.
    Fixed issues where Banners, Entry Props, and Flags were clipping through certain cameras in EASHL stadiums.
    Fixed an issue where after icing the puck while on a 4on4 as their penalty is expiring, users would have their players on the bench on the next play.
    Added a new PS4 Feature called Play Together which is used to quickly get a group of friends playing in a Drop-In Group Matchmaking session:
    Allows the host players to invite up to 6 players directly from the Party screen to a new game session
    Go to [Party] > [Play Together] > [Start Game] to create a new session
    The host will be brought to a Drop-In dressing room and the game will automatically send invites to all players the host selected,
    Allows players to join a new game session through invitation or directly from the Party screen:
    Open the invitation sent from the host and select [Join]
    Or go to [Party] > [Play Together] and select one of the Current Game Sessions to join

HUT:

Improved the Quick Swap functionality in the Edit Lineup screen for quicker line management and updated animations. Quick Swaps can now be performed without transitioning to a separate screen.
    The Synergy Details screen is now visible in the Collection search results when performing player substitutions to further enhance the team building mechanic.
    The highlight animation has been updated in all HUT screens to improve visibility.
    Added new Jersey items to some of the team collections.

FRANCHISE:

Fixed an issue where players who have a playable injury and are scratched lose morale.
    Note: if a player is fully healed and is scratched they will lose morale.
    Fixed issue where no captains were being assigned in Franchise Mode.
    Fixed multiple arena capacities.
    Fixed multiple teams merchandise images in the set prices screen.
    Improved overall stability within the mode.

BE A PRO:

Fixed issue where a User would keep getting the doctor's approval to play popup each time they returned to the bench.
    Fixed issue where no captains were being assigned in Be a Pro.
    Improved overall stability within the mode.

I got my hands on a copy of this yesterday and only played a few games. I had fun but I'm rusty and the sliders I used are for better players.

I didn't see any of these issues in the 3 games that I played but I'm glad they have been fixed. I'm looking forward to getting sliders tweaked for myself and seeing if I can get some mileage out of this game.

Live out your ultimate hockey fantasy with the all-new Draft Champions, the World Cup of Hockey, and Franchise Mode. On the ice, Own Every Zone with authentic goalies, all-new Net Battles for offensive and defensive zone play, and over 50 thrilling new goal celebrations that capture the thrill of scoring the biggest goals on game night.

So much for being an advanced bot.

Quote Originally Posted by comprar View Post
    Live out your ultimate hockey fantasy with the all-new Draft Champions, the World Cup of Hockey, and Franchise Mode. On the ice, Own Every Zone with authentic goalies, all-new Net Battles for offensive and defensive zone play, and over 50 thrilling new goal celebrations that capture the thrill of scoring the biggest goals on game night.

You got me convinced with that sells pitch!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk