Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Football 2016 - Week 12

• Facebook
  • Display
    Just glad we have two weeks to get ready for Bedlam because we are completely broken when it comes to stopping the pass and now we can't stop the run. Mike Stoops might have gotten more camera time than Bob, as they panned to the coaches booth so often. Between Mike and Dana Holgorsen it's like they were hoping one of them would have a stroke on National TV.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    I'm so glad I didn't waste my time on that game. Knew they were going to blow it. It's WVU. They always blow it. Glad I spent my time more wisely. They don't deserve my time.

Southern Miss.....#IAmDisappoint

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Kansas wins in OT.

@SportsCenter: Kansas has not beaten Texas since before WWII started (1938).

Notre Dame chokes away a 24-7 lead.

Too many good things are happening today, I am really nervous now for the WV game.
    I'm really disappointed. I was expecting to come on here and see CLW chastising Kansas for rushing the field and not "acting like you've been there". Damn.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I'm really disappointed. I was expecting to come on here and see CLW chastising Kansas for rushing the field and not "acting like you've been there". Damn.
    Being that it is Kansas, I would have been disappointed if they did not rush the field.

The Big 12 Championship game. Winner gets the trophy and there is still a very slim playoff possibilities for the winner and they schedule it at 11 fucking 30 in the morning. Who does that? The Conference USA and AAC, that is who (no offense Bill and Smooth). How much shittier can this joke of a conference get. What is on Fox Saturday afternoon that is so important? The Big Ten game is on at night. At least have something to watch when Alabama is beating the crap out of Florida. Well at least it is not on FS1.

The Bedlam battle will take place on Owen Field in Norman on Saturday, Dec. 3.

Kickoff is set for 11:30 a.m.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 11-22-2016 at 12:09 AM.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    It's because everyone knows that OU is gonna beat the shit out of OSU and you guys still want have a shot at the playoffs. You need like 5 teams to be upset, some of them twice, in the next three weeks for that to happen.

Someone doesn't want to wake up before noon.

I sleep during the day, have been for years. Early games really screw up my meds. Goodnight!

They didn't want to go head to head with the Arkansas State vs Texas State game on ESPN2.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Going to my first college football game of the year this weekend. After moving to Raleigh and being crazy busy for 4 months, my wife & I are taking in NC State vs UNC on Friday. It will be my first non-SBC & non-SEC game to attend and a game where I really have no rooting interest.

I had no idea that you moved, Tommy. How are you liking it in Raleigh? I have a cousin who lives in NC and I think he's in Raleigh (but I'm not sure). He and his family moved from Ohio a few years ago.

Yeah, took a great job offer and doubled my salary in the move. I've been here since the end of August but still getting settled in. I think over time, we'll like it much better because of the location (3 hours to the Appalachian mountains & 2 hours to the beach).

It also doesn't hurt to have 3 college football teams within 20 minutes. I obviously won't get to see ASU in person much but App State is a few hours away and Coastal Carolina just joined the SBC so I'll see them some.

Good for you, Tommy. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    Yeah, took a great job offer and doubled my salary in the move. I've been here since the end of August but still getting settled in. I think over time, we'll like it much better because of the location (3 hours to the Appalachian mountains & 2 hours to the beach).

It also doesn't hurt to have 3 college football teams within 20 minutes. I obviously won't get to see ASU in person much but App State is a few hours away and Coastal Carolina just joined the SBC so I'll see them some.

Congrats on the raise and good luck in North Carolina. I remember going to Greenville to play ECU my senior season as Southern Miss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. First time I've ever lived outside of Arkansas so definitely a big change.

Thanks guys. First time I've ever lived outside of Arkansas so definitely a big change.
    Indoor plumbing is really great. Congrats on the move.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Indoor plumbing is really great.
    How far do you have to drive to experience such luxuries?

It was a joke about Arkansas.

Going to my first college football game of the year this weekend. After moving to Raleigh and being crazy busy for 4 months, my wife & I are taking in NC State vs UNC on Friday. It will be my first non-SBC & non-SEC game to attend and a game where I really have no rooting interest.
    NC State/UNC was one of my first college football games to attend, pretty nice game to go to with no skin in the game.
    I obviously won't get to see ASU in person much but App State is a few hours away and Coastal Carolina just joined the SBC so I'll see them some.
    Kidd-Brewer is an amazing place to watch a game, and well worth the trip.
    Last edited by JeffHCross; 12-02-2016 at 12:51 AM.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud