Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College Football 2016 - Week 10

• Facebook
  • Display
    And the CFP committee's 1 loss #4 team, who they had to go out and defend for putting over an undefeated Washington, just took it up the ass from a 4-5 Mississippi State (who got two of those wins over Samford and UMass).

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Congrats Navy.

Charlie Strong/Gilbert (OC) should be fired for two of the worst play calls in college football history. You have a running back with over 300 yards and take him off the field on 3rd and 4th and one. Run the same stupid 18 wheeler play wioth Swoops and get stopped twice.

And he gets lucky with a pick in the end zone.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 11-05-2016 at 03:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    And the CFP committee's 1 loss #4 team, who they had to go out and defend for putting over an undefeated Washington, just took it up the ass from a 4-5 Mississippi State (who got two of those wins over Samford and UMass).
    Not before A&M hung up a banner that they were a Playoff team on their "Wall of Champions."

TCU is just destroying the Rapists from Waco.

Well, I think Ohio State proved whatever point they came out to prove tonight. Jesus, Nebraska is just plain getting violated now.

A place in history apparently.

Now, looking at the schedule, while Ohio State did likely come out tonight playing pissed off and ready to destroy, I think it was more Nebraska getting exposed last night. These last two games, Wisconsin and Ohio State, were literally their toughest, and only tough, games of the season.

You look at it, they beat a 1-9 Fresno State, they got a win over a decent 7-2 Wyoming, they got a 3 point win over a terrible 3-6 Oregon, beat a 4-5 Northwestern by 11, beat a 3-6 Illinois by 15, beat a 5-4 Indiana by 5, beat a 3-6 Purdue by 13, lost to 7-2 Wisconsin 23-17 in OT and got massacred by an 8-1 Ohio State.

Their remaining games, home against 7-2 Minnesota and 5-4 Maryland at at 5-4 Iowa.

So really, the only teams they've played this year that are actually decent teams, Wisconsin and Ohio State, which they both lost, and maybe Wyoming if you want to make the case for the Cowboys, which is probably just about Nebraska marquee win so far for this season.

So I'm almost thinking it wasn't quite as much Ohio State coming out and making a statement (which they did, very much so), but it was more Nebraska getting exposed with a record and ranking inflated by a schedule chock-full of weak teams.

I forgot, Nebraska did lose their starting QB early in the game, so that definitely held the Huskers offense back and played into such an ugly drubbing. If the QB had been around the whole game, Nebraska might have only lost 62-30 or something.

But, my thought still stands that they were exposed to a point last night and over the last two weeks, with their ranking and record being inflated by a lot of wins over very bad teams.

Sucks to be him!

Go Navy!

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    Sucks to be him!
    Not necessarily.

Another loss in a season of shitty football isn't as bad as giving half your shit to some bitch a few years down the line or being a shell of your former self and catering to the whims of some annoying cunt for the rest of your life.

Of course if she's one of the 2% of decent women then, yeah, it sucks to be him!

/misogyny