Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: College Football 2016 - Week 5

• Facebook
  • Display

College Football 2016 - Week 5

Another week is upon us. Mixed in among a couple massive, top 10 altering games and must see showdowns, it's a huge week for Navy as they have their annual battle with Air Force. For the last 15 years, this game has decided who would win the Commander's in Chief trophy. Though that could change this season with a seriously improved Army.

Some other games of note, Houston tries to keep climbing the polls against UConn Thursday night, Washington and Stanford battle to stay undefeated and ranked in the top 10, Michigan and Wisconsin have another battle of top 10 unbeatens, Tennessee and Georgia have a SEC showdown, and in the biggest game of the weekend, it's a major ACC showdown as #5 Clemson and #3 Louisville collide.

Other games of interest include Utah State heading to the field that looks like a thousand smurfs jacked off on it, while Oklahoma goes for a 1-3 record against TCU.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    while Oklahoma goes for a 1-3 record against TCU.
    If you cut a Sooner fan, do we not bleed? That was very hurtful.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    If you cut a Sooner fan, do we not bleed? That was very hurtful.
    It'll probably be true though.

Jesus UConn, I've seen more life from a dead hooker.

Jesus UConn, I've seen more life from a dead hooker.
    How often do you spend time hanging around dead hookers? Should we be worried Ram is rubbing of on you?

How often do you spend time hanging around dead hookers? Should we be worried Ram is rubbing of on you?
    Well, the hookers on GTA V usually still move a little while their bodies settle on the ground after I kill them.

Jesus, did Stanford remember that they had a game tonight?

Well, Navy's getting bitchslapped. No trophy this year. Sort of upset I even bothered to wake up after working all night just to watch this shit show of a performance by Navy.

Well, Navy's getting bitchslapped. No trophy this year. Sort of upset I even bothered to wake up after working all night just to watch this shit show of a performance by Navy.
    Speaking of shit shows, how about those Texas Longhorns!

Tennessee/Georgia was a classic, though I was rooting for Georgia to win.

Meanwhile, Oklahoma is trying their damnedest to gain loss #3.

Meanwhile, Oklahoma is trying their damnedest to gain loss #3.
    We tried really hard but in the end, not hard enough to appease you. So feel free and kindly suck it FlattenedFlapjacks. Ugly ass win but it is still a win on the road against a ranked team.

We tried really hard but in the end, not hard enough to appease you. So feel free and kindly suck it FlattenedFlapjacks. Ugly ass win but it is still a win on the road against a ranked team.
    Yeah, nearly blowing a 49-24 lead going into the 4th quarter definitely qualifies as ugly ass.

Yeah, I watched the whole game. It was a nauseating roller-coaster. We were down 21-7 early and then looked like the Sooners of old, scoring at will. Then we went conservative on offense and allowed more balls deep than Christy Canyon in the 80's.

And after a month of hearing how amazing Louisville is against shitty teams, Clemson tells the Cardinals "you're still our bitch".

Great day of football, so many close games and a few upsets. Then Clemson fans have to spoil it. You are the number 5 team in the nation. You were in last years National Championship. You do not rush the field. Also WTF happened to Samantha Ponder? Stick to being blonde because that shit colored hair/style makes me long for Tracy Wolfson and her mole.

Edit: Apparently it is a tradition to run on the field at Clemson after a win or loss? Stupid one if it is. At least let the other team shake hands and get off the field first.
    Last edited by bdoughty; 10-02-2016 at 12:11 AM.

Great day of football, so many close games and a few upsets. Then Clemson fans have to spoil it. You are the number 5 team in the nation. You were in last years National Championship. You do not rush the field. Also WTF happened to Samantha Ponder? Stick to being blonde because that shit colored hair/style makes me long for Tracy Wolfson and her mole.

Edit: Apparently it is a tradition to run on the field at Clemson after a win or loss? Stupid one if it is. At least let the other team shake hands and get off the field first.
    Somewhere in the middle of the country, CLW is frothing at the mouth and shaking uncontrollably while both eyes twitch wildly.

4-1!

Spoiler: show

Still a little agitated with OU's defense.

Somewhere in the middle of the country, CLW is frothing at the mouth and shaking uncontrollably while both eyes twitch wildly.
    That flew over my head. Is he into moles or Tracy Wolfson?

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    That flew over my head. Is he into moles or Tracy Wolfson?
    CLW is a Duke fan and always complains when teams rush the court after beating Duke.