Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: College Football 2016 - Week 3

• Facebook
  • Display
    We need to play Madden 17 sometime, to give me the chance for a little revenge. I was supposed to play Jaymo but has gone missing the past week.

Yeah, we'll have to get some games in sometime. This week probably won't work just because I have a lot going on through Wednesday, and then I'm gone in Cleveland Thursday through Sunday for my friend's wedding as his best man. So I'm swamped the next 7 days.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Not like Texas would have scored, even though they ruled it correctly since the play was dead as nobody rushed to pick it up. Two times players dropped the ball at the one yard line tonight. Mixon (OU) was the other on the kickoff return.
    Doesn't mean they shouldn't have gotten ball there. Didn't come down to it, but that catch by Hansen should have been reviewed also.

Thought ball was live until recovered. At very least should have been touchback. Not sure why guys think that's cool to do haha

Newest Top 25 poll.

Ohio State the new #2, Louisville up to #4, Oklahoma and Notre Dame both completely outta here!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

#26! Still higher than !

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Doesn't mean they shouldn't have gotten ball there. Didn't come down to it, but that catch by Hansen should have been reviewed also.

Thought ball was live until recovered. At very least should have been touchback. Not sure why guys think that's cool to do haha
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...-fumble-ruling

"I don't think that hurt us," Texas coach Charlie Strong said. "Number one, the ball shouldn't have gotten down there. We had too many opportunities before that play."
    Even the coach knows it had no effect on them. Now punting late in the game that lead to this is what hurt them as there was only 2 minutes on the clock. If I was a coach there would be a rule. Every time you score a touchdown, you find a ref in the end zone and hand it to them. Failure to do so will end up in many extra sprints after practice the next week.

Now for the AP poll

#25!

Others receiving votes: TCU 132, North Dakota State 74, UCLA 74, Boise State 69, Iowa 47, California 44, Oklahoma State 42, Notre Dame 32

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    http://www.espn.com/college-football...-fumble-ruling

Even the coach knows it had no effect on them. Now punting late in the game that lead to this is what hurt them as there was only 2 minutes on the clock. If I was a coach there would be a rule. Every time you score a touchdown, you find a ref in the end zone and hand it to them. Failure to do so will end up in many extra sprints after practice the next week.
    Wonder if same amount of time ticked off on this play

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Wonder if same amount of time ticked off on this play
    It was a live ball as he failed to take a knee and totally different scenario.