Thread: PH'15: Preseason & Schedule Requests, 2020

• Facebook
  • Display

PH'15: Preseason & Schedule Requests, 2020

Putting this up ahead of time. Go ahead and get your requests for CPU OOC games.

Conferences are going to remain largely unchanged. will swap with , so JB will remain in the B1G. will join the B1G as SJSU's rival. will move into the Big XII, replacing . The SEC is totally unchanged.

We will stick with last year's method of scheduling user games, with the top finishers last year playing a round robin. However, specific requests for games against specific users will be granted, for example Snoop and Agency talked about a game, and I can make that work within the round-robin structure. It won't be round-robin, but it still makes things easier on me.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Can you post the order of finish for each conference? Just curious who I would have and if I want to make other requests.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Here was the finishing order, vertically by where they finished, then the (##) indicates where they finished within that row. I use that at the high level to determine who hosts who.
    B1G SEC Big XII
    Ohio State (#3) UCF (#1) Kansas (#2)
    West Virginia (#3) Arkansas State (#2) Oklahoma (#1)
    SJSU (#3) LSU (#2) Houston (#1)

After adjusting for Snoop's requests, here's what I've got for the User OOC games:
    UCF @ Ohio State
    Arkansas State @ West Virginia
    Houston @ San Jose St
    Oklahoma @ UCF
    Kansas @ Arkansas State
    San Jose St @ LSU
    LSU @ Oklahoma
    Ohio State @ Kansas
    West Virginia @ Houston

Compared to last year's schedule, there's a few repeat opponents (myself, Skip and G), and unfortunately it works out that JB hosts Escobar and visits ecrip for the second straight year. JB has a new team though, so maybe it's not so bad? I don't see any easy way around it without massively modifying multiple schedules. And this is of course assuming everyone's schedule fits nicely (which it never does).
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Works for me, good work Jeff