Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 NFL Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display
    Steelers go to 2-0 with a big win over the Bungles. Glad to have that one under their belt.

2016 NFL Discussion

Saints are 0-2. Guess I was more right about the local sports football club than the guy in Oregon who said I was wrong about them. #YaDontSay

and

Ram's Super Bowl Winner, The Indianapolis Colts are minutes away from also falling to 0-2.

Know there were jokes about Vikings trading for Bradford but he's looking good right now.

Going to have to because Peterson isn't look like he's coming back this game...or maybe next

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Saints are 0-2. Guess I was more right about the local sports football club than the guy in Oregon who said I was wrong about them. #YaDontSay
    you are a critical thinking adult,are you not?

care to tell me how two games define a season?
    I'm not worried in the slightest. Since its staged and you cant tell,
    It means they can create any outcome and youll buy it.

Keep the staged, conspiracy bullshit to your thread. Talking football is fine but most of us are fed up with this "conspiracy theory" shit ending up in these threads.

I agree. No offence Ram butall arguments in this thread need to be about logic.

The Giants looked bad in the preseason but their high priced defence is much improved and with Cruz healthy and that rookie WR they are a good team. If theDolphins don't pound the Browns this weekend I will be really pissed. I hope Byron Maxwell tries to play within 5 yards of a WR in this game instead of setting up in the parking lot and not defending anything.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Keep the staged, conspiracy bullshit to your thread. Talking football is fine but most of us are fed up with this "conspiracy theory" shit ending up in these threads.

when the Saints are in the playoffs youll come up with a million coincidence excuses.

I'm the only one talking real football in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    when the Saints are in the playoffs youll come up with a million coincidence excuses.
    I never said the Saints were or were not going to be in the playoffs to begin with.

you are a critical thinking adult,are you not?

care to tell me how two games define a season?
    I'm not worried in the slightest. Since its staged and you cant tell,
    It means they can create any outcome and youll buy it.

And I'm telling you that they won't. Listen to me.

They. Are. Terrible.

I'm so confident that they won't make the playoffs that I'd make a wager with you. Saints get in, I'll stop posting for 6 months. Saints fail to make it, you don't post for 6 months.

Put you theory where your mouth is. Put up or shut up.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I'm so confident that they won't make the playoffs that I'd make a wager with you. Saints get in, I'll stop posting for 6 months. Saints fail to make it, you don't post for 6 months.

Put you theory where your mouth is. Put up or shut up.

Oh hell yeah.
    Will Ram have the balls to take such a bet?
    Will Ram honor the best if he loses?
    Will Ram ever let that Asian Boy out of the trunk?

Tune in next week.

LOL Texans.

Belichik is the greatest coach of all time. It's maddening how he wins with almost anyone. That team does have more talent than often given credit for but third string qb and a shutout? Damn.

The Dolphins were awful. Embarrassing performance. Lucky Cleveland's new kicker missed three kicks.

At this point I believe Tannehill is solid bit nothing special. He's Alex Smith 2.0. Have to decide if it's easier to build a great team around him and win like Denver or Baltimore or if you try to swing for the fences for an elite QB. Personally, it's too hard to find those special qbs. I'll take being a good team like KC that can be in the mix. Too bad the Dolphins have a terrible running game to go with horrible run and pass defence. But at least we are young! Suh has been great. Couldn't imagine how bad the defence would be if he was gone.

Broncos QB went deep more. He had been missing out on big plays to start the year as he was being way too conservative from what I had read. This chart is cool. Wish I could see all the QB charts.

Wentz completed a lot of his passes under 5 yards. Simple screens and throws. The rollout and backbreaker to Sproles - not sure where that lands.

Same with the WR route stuff. You can really see what they run.

Trevor Siemian impresses me more and more every week. The Broncos never had a 4 touchdown game by a QB last season. Siemian, meanwhile, in his first career road game, comes into Cincinnati, plays like a seasoned vet, throws 4 touchdown passes, racks up 312 yards and protects the ball with no turnovers.

If Lynch is the future of the Broncos at QB, he's gonna have all the time he needs to learn and get ready, because Siemian has stepped into the shoes of Manning and taken over leadership of the team after Osweiler bolted for Houston.

I wonder if Osweiler is regretting that move now.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Brock's bank account regrets nothing!

I just hope the Dolphins don't stink up the joint on Thursday in Cinci. Both teams are 1-2 and the Dolphins were terrible yesterday. Miami has come out flat in every game. I do think part of it is Adam Gase's play calling has been a bit too conservative at the beginning of games (too many screen plays on third down, running on 2nd and 10 when we can't run well, etc). It's as though he's trying to protect his defence by eating clock. He needs to revert back to Gase the OC who is aggressive and doesn't think about the defence much when calling games. I think that Gase the HC hasn't been aggressive enough and maybe he has too much on his plate as a first year coach. At the same time Miami's talent level isn't doing him any favours.

Miami is the worst team in the league against the run. Byron Maxwell has been AWFUL at CB and leads a very weak unit. Their OL isn't opening enough holes in the run game and RT James got benched for getting Tannehill hit too much on Sunday. Some of these OL can only pass protect so when they suck at that why play them? Tannehill is like an Alex Smith. He can be very good when given time and a good supporting cast but struggles otherwise. I think it's probably easier to build up a great supporting cast around a solid, not elite QB than finding a special QB. Too hard to find the next great one.

Man, SB this Saints Offense always seems to be solid.

If they can just stop someone

Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
    Man, SB this Saints Offense always seems to be solid.

If they can just stop someone
    In other news, the sun is hot.

New season, same Saints,