Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Informer: Madden NFL 17 Dev Q&A, Confirms Addition of Formation Subs

• Facebook
  • Display
    I'll have a PS4 by this time next year so there's a good chance I'll get Madden 18. I like what I've seen so far out of Madden and the last Madden I got was Madden 25 just so I could upload my NCAA 14 draft classes.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    Good observations, jaymo.

I'd only add/state that there are 'supposed' to be more multi-player celebrations after scores. I haven't watched any clips yet to see if that made it in (or isn't working/neutered), but it is supposed to be different this year. Maybe they aren't set (or tuned) to play in proper context?
    I have seen multi player celebrations after scores.

Can't remember who the videos were from, there have been quite a few. I have seen them however

Side notes: I figured the commentary would be better and looked forward to seeing what this new team did together. Know it allowed EA to record much more audio than before with Nantz/Simms. Record more often as well.

Though it won't have any effect on me as unranked games don't have replays, it was cool to see the slowed down replay of the sack...identifying both players by overlay indicators
    Last edited by skipwondah33; 08-16-2016 at 08:18 AM.

Also like seeing what happened at the 3:41 mark. Not the result of the TD, but how the coverage was played. The Nickel matched the Slot WR on his Post even though the play call appeared to be Cover 3. This was much needed, can definitely see getting creative on Defense if it plays out as such