?s.

-On MLB the Show 15 I use button-throwing and it seems if I hold the button down, i.e. O it will throw it harder to 1st base vs just tapping it.

I don't see this affecting my throws in MLB 16? Is this feature not in 16?

I've also noticed on 15 if you double-tap the O for example he will fake the throw, on 16 I don't seem to see this animation, no fake throws.

-On either MLB 15 or 16, is there a way to make the base runner hustle? It seems like sometimes they hit a single and take their time getting to first, then other times they fly down to 1st base. I know their "speed rating" makes a difference but I mean a 79 speed guy will sometimes run really fast to 1st and other times he seems to trot.

I know when fielding the ball with out outfielder you can click the L3 and he will sprint to cover ground. I can't tell if this is or isn't helping on base running?

Any tips or help would be awesome. I like both 15 and 16, there seems to be A LOT to this game and finding all the controls and tips is like a goose chase. They don't all seem to be in one place. I kind find some here and some there, then you have to piece them together.

Thanks.