Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 NBA Offseason Talk

• Facebook
  • Display
    Warriors look unbeatable now with KD, but will they have enough basketballs to go around? Gotta think at some point someone (Klay?) will get disappointed at the drop in touches/shots. Would also think Barnes leaves, perhaps for Dallas.

OKC might as well trade Westbrook at some point. I'd guess he leaves after the season (maybe for Lakers?), so might as well get something in return versus letting him walk.

I thought I had seen a tweet saying Durant to Celtics yesterday bit clearly that was premature. Sometimes these "great" fits backfire. Heck, Golden State got out muscled by Cleveland and they just got a little softer. But how the heck do you rotate on the perimeter with that many shooters to cover now? That team is a video game dream come true.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

The dude abides.

I'll be damned. The Nuggets are finally giving a damn. Going hard after D-Wade, offering two years for north of $50 million.

Miami's last offer was reportedly more than $10 million less than Denver's. From the sounds of it, it's pretty much down to between Denver and Chicago.

I'm not big on Wade, but after years of being in the shitter and irrelevant, I'm just happy the Nuggets are finally showing signs of actually giving a damn.

My feeling is that he's just playing teams and trying to put pressure on Miami for a better deal. Didn't the do this same thing a few years ago?

Frank Caliendo, GOAT!

He very well could be, that's true. I'm not entirely sure as I haven't been following the whole story closely, but it sounds almost like there's a growing divide between Wade and Miami, especially as he gave up money in the past to help Miami bring in LeBron, Bosh and others, and Miami returns the favor with a low offer.

Miami is basically daring and bluffing him to take the higher money from Denver, Chicago or Milwaukee, and he may just call them on it, especially since Denver alone is offering over $10 million more than Miami is.

There is also the discussion and speculation of James trying to lure Wade to Cleveland, with James likely having to take the minimum to be able to pull the cap space out of their asses to pull it off.

The question is does he call Miami's bluff and leave for the extra money? It may be a 50/50 call at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
    He very well could be, that's true. I'm not entirely sure as I haven't been following the whole story closely, but it sounds almost like there's a growing divide between Wade and Miami, especially as he gave up money in the past to help Miami bring in LeBron, Bosh and others, and Miami returns the favor with a low offer.

Miami is basically daring and bluffing him to take the higher money from Denver, Chicago or Milwaukee, and he may just call them on it, especially since Denver alone is offering over $10 million more than Miami is.

There is also the discussion and speculation of James trying to lure Wade to Cleveland, with James likely having to take the minimum to be able to pull the cap space out of their asses to pull it off.

The question is does he call Miami's bluff and leave for the extra money? It may be a 50/50 call at this point.

I read CLE only has about $3.5M to be able to offer Wade
    The dude abides.

I thought I read that Wade has never been the highest player on the team. I know he felt slighted last year and again this year. Cleveland can make room for Wade if they move Love.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I read CLE only has about $3.5M to be able to offer Wade
    I read that too. It sounds like the only possible way Cleveland could ever pull it off would be James taking the absolute bare league minimum and probably moving Love like Rudy mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    I thought I read that Wade has never been the highest player on the team. I know he felt slighted last year and again this year. Cleveland can make room for Wade if they move Love.
    Well, there apparently is some sort of divide down there in Miami because of that. He clearly wants the money if he's gonna stay. It sounds like Wade is planning to meet with Nuggets officials today. I'm still holding out hope, Denver needs a big shot in the ass of star power to get the team back in the right direction.

They were able to hang around after the Melo years thanks to Ty Lawson, until they shit themselves over the past three seasons, leading to Lawson eventually getting disgruntled and had to have his ass shipped off to Houston in a trade.

After 10 straight seasons in the playoffs, these last three have been pathetic. Granted they never did shit in the playoffs. Of those 10 seasons, 9 of them ended with first round losses (6 of those being 4-0 or 4-1 series ass beatings), only making it past the first round once in 2008-09, when they made a run to the WC Finals, only to get hammered by the Lakers.

Needless to say, I just want to see some fucking success for a change! Other than the miracle that was Rocktober, the Rockies usually suck every year, so they're useless when it comes to success, the Avalanche are Bilson have gone over a goddamn cliff in the last decade. The Broncos and Navy football are about all I've got.

And Wade to Cleveland is officially dead. It's been reported LeBron will not take the league minimum to help Cleveland sign Wade. So it's between the Nuggets, Bucks and Bulls to try and swipe Wade from Miami.

If it is a repeat of before and he's just trying to fleece money out of Miami while teasing other fan bases, that makes him almost as bad as Durant.

The dude abides.

Goddamnit, that cock gobbler's signing with Chicago. And the Nuggets will suck ass again!