Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: God Of War (PS4)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Man. I’m not even half way done by the chapter list/journal. And I must have played at least 14 hours. This game is going to take me 40 hours to finish.

https://powerup-gaming.com/2018/04/2...in-god-of-war/

3.1M sales in 3 days! Crazy!

I loved acquiring the trophy "Hello Old Friend" in God of War. Nice change of pace. Got that a couple days ago. On Chapter 10 of 17 now. I have so many treasures to get though.

Spoiler: show

Chapter 1 – The Marked Trees
    Chapter 2 – Path to the Mountain
    Chapter 3 – A Realm Beyond
    Chapter 4 – The Light of Alfheim
    Chapter 5 – Inside the Mountain
    Chapter 6 – A New Destination
    Chapter 7 – The Magic Chisel
    Chapter 8 – Behind the Lock
    Chapter 9 – The Sickness
    Chapter 10 – The Black Rune
    Chapter 11 – Return to the Summit
    Chapter 12 – Escape from Helheim
    Chapter 13 – A Path to Jotunheim
    Chapter 14 – Between the Realms
    Chapter 15 – Jotunheim in Reach
    Chapter 16 – Mother’s Ashes
    Chapter 17 – The Journey Home

I'm still playing! Man this game is long. Because of the story cut scenes, puzzles and platforming it doesn't feel long. I'm starting chapter 14 of 17 and haven't done any of the side quests either. I'm going to go back and do those when I finish. I haven't done much exploring.

If I had one complaint is that there are a few too many puzzles or obstacles and not quite enough combat. Maybe I'd be bored of the combat if they had more but I look forward to each encounter.

Well there is a lot of combat in the side missions and the final boss fight. I don't think I'm done quite yet and I have a lot of side quests I can do but the last boss fight was epic. Great game and I'm not sick of it at all. Definitely will be playing this through a second time at some point.

For those that finish the game make sure to go back to your original house when done.

Tons of side content and post game content. There are some things you can’t unlock until you actually finish the game.

I'm still playing this game. Trying to finish a lot of the side stuff. I doubt I platinum this thing. I have a lot to do in Nilheim (Invaldi's chest) and the challenges in Musenpeim (sp?) I have barely touched. I wished I would have googled how to open up all the Rune chests when I came across them. Finally unlocked full health and am one chest away from full rage.

Lots of treasure maps to do plus I've only killed 4 of the 8 (and then final 9th) Valkyries.

Probably one of the best games I have played. I still enjoy the combat over 50 hours later. Got my 3rd platinum ever! Thinking about the story after the fact was interesting - who some characters really were. The fact Odin and Thor are portrayed as pure evil is a funny twist.

I did have to drop down to easy to beat the final Valkyrie. She was too freaking hard. I fought her on 3 separate occassions, probably losing 25 times. Only once did I come close. I have an old save file that I may fight her again.

Not sure what I'm going to play right now. I may do a replay of this game soon. I have a cheap copy of MEA, free Mad Max, my unfinished Mordor 2 game. I may even replay UC4.

Re-Playing the game on Hard. Just started and I realize how lazy I got with defense at the end of my first trial on Normal. Once I got so powered up I never worried too much about defense and just smashed people without worrying about my health meter except with certain enemies or bosses. Hard mode definitely makes you a lot more concerned - especially when you don't have Runic attacks or additional weapons.

God Of War (PS4)

Is there NG+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    Is there NG+?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It’s coming but not sure when. I was torn between that and a full reboot. Didn’t want to wait anymore!