Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Oneback's Under Front Defense

• Facebook
  • Display
    Since I don't have access to my PS3 right now I cannot update the coverages, but I did just put up my pressure rules. I will list the blitzes at another time, but basically Return is just blitzing the OLB to the open side...The others are the different blitzes I use.
    Last edited by Oneback; 10-04-2010 at 07:35 AM.

Thought this may interest you, OB. A write-up on Ohio State vs Wisconsin, with a focus (at least initially) on Ohio State's 4-3 Under.

http://www.alongtheolentangy.com/201...sponse-part-ii
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

I had a quick question here; im not even sure if you're still running this thread but im finding it a very good read and informational nontheless.

you stated Mike

Lines up in a wide 30 to the side of the Sam. A wide 30 means that the Mike will line up with his inside foot on the outside foot of the offensive guard.
    Trips to Mike: lines up in a 50.
    Trips away from Mike: lines up in a 00.

In the one picture with the trips formation to the will side; I still see the Mike lining up in the 30 technique. I guess im confused as to the terminoligy of trips to mike side since he is the middle LB and if you're manually moving him over the top of the center at 00 since its to the will side?